Little Mix - Between Us | Page 287 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think both Blackpink albums in terms of relevant releases and Confetti itself, but I mean the fact that it’s so hard for girlgroups to become successful and they still are even after the hiatus and 11 years is an accomplishment itself.

2. Their first US certified single since 'Black Magic'.

3. It is and they have reached legendary status now, but the "longest charting female group album on the UK Official Albums chart this decade" accolade felt cheap considering we’re only 2 years into the decade and they’re like the only girlband going in the UK.

thequinntessential and Vasilios like this.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  5. Is that a reliable source?

I’d like to think they have a good few certifications to get in the US.

6. Chart Data is, not sure about Chart Data LM

shindymindy likes this.
  7. I’ve seen so many of these edits. Fans are getting too good at making these it’s like she was never in the group!

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The way they're actually properly standing equidistant from each other in that edit as opposed to in the original:

9. These edits are weird.

10. That’s the nicer way to say what I was initially gonna say.

11. People have far too much time on their hands.

12. We could solve the climate crisis overnight if we found a way to channel the energy pop music stan accounts commit to their faves.

13. I mean in 20 years time new fans are not even going to know there was a fourth member.

Dijah., TheOnlyOne, JMRGBY and 9 others like this.
  14. Jesus

15. An Avel Enukidze moment of whatever

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  16. We can all agree Jesy did wrong, but her career is very obviously over, so it’s kind of like beating a dead horse now, just leave her be. All these edits and then a load of comments being like “Looks so much better without her, she never fit in hahahah” it’s just reinforcing that a section of people have jumped on the controversy and are still using it as an excuse to body shame her.

17. Little Mix stans are so unhinged, it’s kinda gross.

LykkeLi likes this.
  18. These edits remind me of when the unofficial Spice Girls magazines used to chop Geri out of pictures after she left. Whilst Jesy is... Jesy, it does feel uncomfortable to completely re-write history.

19. It's giving 'played too much with Barbies as a child but not as much as I wanted'.

sesita and Thecrispyair like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.