Little Mix - Between Us | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. It’s on Hot Hits UK now so hopefully that helps it rebound on Spotify.

2. I’ve found my self constantly singing the pre-chorus, definitely my favourite part of the song!

3. 24 of the Top 50 songs on UK Spotify belong to Drake/Kanye so the Hot Hits add will help them push back through once those 24 songs begin to slide away. I think this song will likely have a chart run similar to Holiday.

shindymindy, Robert and 1991 like this.
  4. I'd say more in line with No Time For Tears but I'd love to be surprised.

5. Here for her own Sweet Melody.

motorbike and PopCrushed like this.
  6. Hopefully not her own Not A Good Song.

7. Oh no!

8. So ABBA have cleared 80,000 on preorders alone, so I'm guessing it's safe to assume the #1 for them is probably out of question in the following week?

9. Abba will sell bucketloads of their album on the first week.

Fans will have pre-ordered it and casuals will pick it up during that week.

But to be honest, I don’t think Little Mix will sell more than ABBA’s 2nd week (or Ed’s 3rd)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    DoggySwami likes this.
  10. RMK

RMK

The group has impressive sales across most of their recent albums, they're just never destine to land at number one because they choose crowded release times. With months of pre orders and a (hopefully) successful single leading into it, I do think they can manage a number two spot above one of those acts.

Felp likes this.
  11. Bless them!

Thais, GimmeWork, Orange and 21 others like this.
  12. Awww look at them! They look so tired. And it looks like it was a hot day, poor girls

13. And wearing tight-fitting tops and heavy crowns and heavy makeup and heavy hair extensions.... I'd say they couldn't wait to get all that off when they were done!

14. The Jade picture disc is back in stock on their official store, if anyone missed it before.

Do we know if the 'signed insert' for the deluxe CD and vinyl is the same or different? I think someone said Jade showed some on her insta stories?

I still can't decide what to order!

15. I don't think we'll know for sure until they ship but logistically it makes more sense for them to be the same.

Robert likes this.
  16. This new one isn’t really doing it for me. It’s nice, and I guess they’ve had such a relative series of consecutive highs that one wouldn’t have been “for me”. I don’t count the Anne-Marie song, obvs.

17. Not people thinking “Heartbreak Anthem” is better than this. Genuinely shocked since “Heartbreak Anthem” was just okay for me, especially after seeing it had no real replayability from me when I checked my plays of the tracks from Between Us.

I do think the problem is over saturation. I love the song but releasing “Kiss My (Uh-Oh)” inbetween was a mistake. I can see why their team would think they’d be safe from it (because both are collaborations whereas this is a brand new single just by them) but ultimately they’re still tunes attached to their name (and “Heartbreak Anthem” is solely Little Mix on vocals).

claire_louise, Dijah. and santajaws like this.
  18. Seeing that it’s currently at #28 in the midweeks is giving me The Saturdays What Are You Waiting For vibes but I hope because they have 2 other active songs right now that this will climb at a later date!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.