Little Mix - Between Us | Page 80 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I did a quick check and “Change Your Life” had a single mix or is it one of those cases where the single said it was a different mix but it was just the same as the album mix (see: Sugababes “Denial”).

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Little Me had a single edit too but has the length of the album version. (But since that single edit was just 'shorter'... well it would have been nice to have but I don't mind)

3. #56 in midweeks
    [​IMG]

4. “Nah that’s really shit.”

SiduousIII, snoho, 1991 and 9 others like this.
  5. So stream harder x

1991, lushLuck, shindymindy and 3 others like this.
  6. They really shouldn’t have hopped on Kiss My. Or snatch it into a solo and released for Between Us.

7. Leigh Anne’s film is being released December 3rd.

8. This is the first single of theirs I’ve shrugged at for a long time. It’s fine but certainly gives big Little Mix album track teas.

9. I think it's great just needed a Sweet Melody choreo vid to elevate it. Alas.

10. It's right at the bottom of the pile for me unfortunately. It's weird as I don't think I've ever felt like this about one of their singles, I have no desire to listen to it where as usually for their new releases especially, that replay button is locked.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  11. Mid week, 56?????
    This is an outrage.
    What is wrong with people? That song is a bop. I’m so sad.

12. It’s weird as I feel it’s stronger than “Confetti” but I guess it’s sound is just out of season. Surprised we haven’t gotten the remixes yet.

shindymindy likes this.
  13. It sounds like a song made specifically for a Boots summer sale advert.

LuckyLucky, Mr.Arroz, Rob and 6 others like this.
  14. It’s not their best but it’s continuing to grow on me, it feels like the first proper LM3 song and they’ve never sounded better, I love how much they all shine on it.

15. I'm actually shocked. Even though it's far from a favourite of mine, I can't believe this is actually shaping up to be their worst performing single* ever.

Christmas singles aside.

CLJC87, Florencia. and lushLuck like this.
  16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

I think Leigh's bits are really great but Jade's unintelligible and the chorus just feels like a wall of noise and the fact they've not been able to give a live performance of any of their songs since Jesy left has made it harder for them to create a bit of buzz around songs that don't quite land.

I don't think there's anything for them to worry about though, Heartbreak Anthem feels like as huge a hit as Sweet Melody has been, they've given us lots of content and I'm sure they'll be able to promote again next year, maybe even sooner.

Florencia. likes this.
  17. I love the song but I think the GP are treating it like a buzz single which thankfully shouldn't do much for their momentum. The song boosted their pre-orders quite a bit (at least at first) but Heartbreak Anthem and Kiss My Uh Oh as well as the baby reveals have overshadowed this song. I'm thinking they should just let the public breathe a bit and then release the next single the week before the album is released.

18. Ddd, I thought I was the only one who could barely understand any of her parts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.