Little Mix - Between Us | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I was thinking more “we’re moving the album up to early October to coincide with the second single and also get out before Ed, Abba and possible Adele”

Mvnl likes this.
  2. I'm sooooo enjoying their Insta live. They're so cute, and it's lovely to see them together again

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It's so cute how it's literally them catching up (while also thinking: they haven't in between?)

4. Literally same! (But they just said they talk everyday in their chat, which makes this even more cute)

PopCrushed and Mvnl like this.
  5. Leigh Anne saying “I’m just doing a feed I’ll be on soon xxx” ddd this is really their life now.

bimbo, sesita, DoggySwami and 4 others like this.
  6. I didn’t have time to watch all of this, but the ten minutes I did see was very, very well done.

It solidified for me just how much of a perfect, joyous pop song Black Magic is — an absolute gift — and how Sweet Melody is them at the peak of their powers.

What a group.

echoamelie, Felp and Mvnl like this.
  7. There’s no way they’re going to release the album in October before the 20 vinyl variants are ready.

8. I screamed when she said that. What an icon!

9. Need a video recording of this livestream

10. They really should be given the closing spot at the next Brit awards and perform something similar to this.

sesita, CLJC87 and Felp like this.
  11. "Shame really." Amazing. I assume she's talking about Noel Gallagher?

timothy_b and JasonJay like this.
  13. Jade yelling at the people on the video shoot for overworking two pregnant women is just boss things, really. Again, she's my favourite girl group member ever.

"'What's your favourite scene?' Hun, there was only one scene" — Jade Thirlwall
    "Those nail extensions poked our tits" — Jade Thirlwall

bimbo, joe_alouder, sesita and 19 others like this.
  14. The world doesn't deserve Jade Thirlwall. What an icon.

timothy_b likes this.
  15. Jade talking about bringing her kettle to LA, I couldn’t cope. She’s just iconic.

Robert likes this.
  16. Leigh: Jade, what have you been up to
    Jade: Um just promo’ing the song hun…..

scream.

bimbo, Serg., GimmeWork and 25 others like this.
  17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Not the use of The Cure and Always Be Together making me want to order the one edition of Between Us I hadn't preordered yet..

18. I hope Lady Jade Thirlwall becomes her new “I’ve climbed Mount Kilimanjaro”.

Andrew.L and Overdose like this.
  19. A smash, honestly. Not that we didn’t already know, but the stability is insane.

Kiss is also lasting more than I thought it would.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    bimbo, Serg., GimmeWork and 4 others like this.
  20. Behind the Scenes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.