Little Mix - Between Us | Page 98 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I wish Perrie would try a pop rock route, she's alway been into that genre, hasn't she? Her voice fits as well (anything, to be honest).

2. Little Mix: The Challenge. I'd buy it.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  3. This is probably just a demo for someone else but I really hope I’m wrong.

4. I ignored it when I saw it a little bit ago, but is Jade actually planning on a solo album?

5. Aaliyah vibes !

JC94 and Redout like this.
  6. Where can I get a signed Little Mix Between Us vinyl from an European store? The goldendiscs one hasn't ever been restocked ":("
    Can't be bothered to pay a lot of taxes & import duties...

7. PopCrushed, Florencia. and Laurence like this.
  8. I’m I right that you cannot get the super deluxe of Between Us on iTunes. You can only get it as a cd?

9. .According to someone on buzzjack, “No” is coming soon and “Outta Your Mouth” also has a video

10. All this talk about Cut You Off being a single has me confused. Isn't the next single 'No'?

11. I agree. I’ve always wanted that ever since she sang Drag Me Down on this video (starts 1:14)

Florencia. likes this.

12. This! Also hearing hints of Mya.

I might be in the minority here but I’m ready for them to call it a day after the tour and go down their own routes.

I need to see solo Jade thrive

Felp likes this.
  13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I really want one proper (non pregnant) album era from them with performances, full choreo videos and all.

Lately and Florencia. like this.
  14. So sad reading about this Jesy vs Leigh Anne drama today. I never in a million years saw this ever coming for Little Mix.

I think The Saturdays are the only unproblematic girlband to have ever been.

15. Yes, technically same with the physical deluxe edition as the digital has a different tracklist and order.

16. I’m dying. Not her doing ASMR to Little Mix gossip.

Elysium, Alenko and JuanJose like this.
  17. You could have not posted this.

lushLuck and YourLeadSinger like this.
  18. Is this account usually reliable?

19. Aren’t they still on maternity leave?
    It would be great. They could perform ‘Cut you off’.

20. Leigh-Anne Pinnock 'slams Jesy Nelson in leaked messages'

https://mol.im/a/10079969

T
    hat nohun has a lot to answer for. I see he’s now weaponising his so called mental health for sympathy now. Typical. Birds of a feather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.