Little Mix - Break Up Song + 6th Album | Page 166 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Break Up Song + 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Sure hes from Rizzle Kicks.

Sugaboy and D.Jay like this.
  2. Sorry, but "pretty sure he's an actor" made me laugh more than it should've.

Education Time!

2014, Sugaboy, DMDR and 7 others like this.
  3. Lol sorry, I googled him and it said “Movie Actor” under his name so I didn’t even realize. I know Rizzle Kicks by name but not their material. Will give it a listen.

Subspace88 likes this.
  4. I think he is an actor now?

Happy for Jade if it's true. It seemed like she went through a lot with Jed.

5. There’s been a bit more content with them these past few days, I wonder if something’s coming.

Island and Primrose like this.
  6. SMG

SMG

Jade potentially being with Jordan makes me so happy. Our Rizzle Kicks queen.

Sugaboy, Dijah. and Superloves like this.

7. I love his reactions, and he is so cute.
    In this video in particular, I love that he liked The Cure so much! It's usually an underrated song in my opinion. And I also liked his suggestions to make it better. I hope he really does a remix of it to be honest!

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  8. I ain't half missing the girls live performances. It's crazy to think the last time they performed (as a 4) was in November!

9. That producer guy is such a scream. Sometimes I wonder if he pretends not to have listened to some of the albums or songs because he's a secret fan.

10. I'm pretty sure this is new.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 4:25 PM
    Thais, Florencia., junkos and 2 others like this.
  11. I don’t remember ever seeing that one before either. I’d say it’s definitely new.

UPDATE: I found it on APRA AMCOS as well, and the ID number puts it registered after Break Up Song.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 5:13 PM
    Florencia., Felp and Robert like this.
  12. The fact the Summer tour would’ve started today makes me really sad.

I bet next year they go all out to make up for it and I‘d love them to do a stadium on the official 10 years or something to make a proper moment of it.

Florencia. and Laurence like this.
  13. Wasn’t it supposed to start on Friday 26th in Falkirk?

I hope they do that too!

Robin likes this.
  14. I adore Jordan as a person (he's also gorgeous, obviously) - so I am so happy to see him & Jade together!

15. Oh my bad.. yes it was!

I missed that date, first one showing was yesterday and I only thought about it as I was meant to be seeing them next Friday.. still upset about it!

TwistedInnocence likes this.
  16. I wonder what the setlist would’ve been for the Summer Tour.

New tracks heavy? Singles heavy like the last summer tour? A re-do of the LM5 setlist with some tweaks?

I’m so sad we’ll never know!

Primrose likes this.
  17. I don’t know if this is happening everywhere but Served’s airing on MTV Brazil from next Tuesday. So weird seeing Jade on the TV over here as part of the regular schedule.

Primrose, Thais, shindymindy and 2 others like this.
  18. Last episode. I screamed when Jade compared Norma to Honey G.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020 at 2:01 PM
    timothy_b likes this.
  19. Sorry if I missed this but what happened with the scheduling of their BBC show?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.