Little Mix - Break Up Song + 6th Album | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Break Up Song + 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Happy birthday to the best girlband member of this decade.

2. Does this mean the whole album will be out by the time they performa at Hyde Park? Or was she just complementing?

I wonder what Perrie meant by "Hopefully there's more to come as well so" followed by Leigh's sigh and "Yes". They're probably negotiating something else?

3. They should wait until later in the year for the album. Allow them the freedom (away from live shows) to actually promote the thing.

4. I think she meant “hopefully there’s more to come” for the Hyde Park line-up as people usually get added to it.

They’ll probably only have the lead single out for the summer shows. They said “new music by the summer shows” but not actually the album itself. They’re only mentioning the album to get fans hyped and to let them know that it’ll definitely come in 2020.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  5. It's the BST series, not Glasto or Coachella (and even those two rarely lead to new albums).

AlmostFamous and lushLuck like this.
  6. This is so lovely.

7. Literally the best she’s ever looked.

Florencia., Felp and Bruno Ferreira like this.
  8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

If you told me she was royalty I'd buy it

9. I completely agree! I'm so glad she's blonder again.

10. I’m still not sure if this is Perrie, it sounds a bit like her.

11. I thought this ended up being that Normani and Megan Thee Stallion song!

12. I’m sure there are multiple songs for the movie.

13. Of course! But I believe this was the same song snippet that played in that Brazilian sneak peek of the movie, which everyone thought were Little Mix at first (it really does sound like Perrie) and then it supposedly was the Normani x Megan song.

- I guess we'll know when it drops!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  14. It doesn’t sound totally like Perrie, but it sounds more like her than any of the people who have actually been confirmed for the soundtrack.

15. That's definitely not Perrie. Sounds like Zhavia to me.

16. 'Happy New Year Pauline hun' is so amazing.

17. So Jade’s having another one of her iconic birthday parties today. Hopefully the girls attend.

Legend.

4Roses, lushLuck, Joe. and 18 others like this.
  18. An icon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.