Little Mix - Break Up Song + 6th Album | Page 90 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Break Up Song + 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. It's called Festivals.

2. Didn't one of them say that the name of the album reflects its theme (or something like that), but then Jesy said there isn't a theme?

Mvnl likes this.
  3. Yeah they said something along the lines of if they were to describe the albums sound it would give the title away didn't they?

claire_louise likes this.
  4. I think it'll be something like Celebration, or something related to party.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Pride would be a great title.

Mvnl likes this.
  6. An Album We Love

7. I was thinking something with disco in the title but if there isn't a theme after all then maybe not. Party On The Dancefloor would have been great for them. I still love that title.

Felp likes this.
  8. I’m sorry but I Love You is one of the best songs they’ve released. I agree with the rest of what you said though.

9. I've been revisiting DNA over the last few days and I completely forgot how different Perrie's voice was, it's unrecognisable.

10. It's crazy how much her voice changed after getting her tonsils removed!

11. It makes complete sense but prior to her going through this, I had no idea it would have such a profound effect on a person's singing voice.

12. The album is titled Radio Support This

nooniebao, Conan and D.Jay like this.
  13. The way they sing 'All those times they scrOOd us over" is so infectious.

#7 in the mids today. They're still over 3k ahead of #11 so they look kind of safe?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  14. This is gonna end up in my personal top 5 soon. I'm obsessed.

15. What a blessing to still have them around. And the music is a complete delight. Hope they keep that top 10 placement.

boyaloud, junkos, shindymindy and 2 others like this.
  16. Down to 30 on Spotify

17. Leigh has said on instagram that the 2nd single has a "cute summer vibe"

18. W2K

W2K

Just popped in to say I’d love an extended mix of this song.

19. Jade mentioned that they’ve almost been together for ten years. This album is probably going to be called Celebration.

“It’s our ten year anniversary, a decade in music. A celebratory time”

junkos, HolyWater, Laurence and 8 others like this.
  20. TMI

TMI

They’ve been around for so long, they can be proud. Their 30s are not that far. Time goes by so fast.

Mvnl and Felp like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.