Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album) | Page 196 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. That artwork looks great on my screen. Legends.

Laurence and Florencia. like this.
  2. @Popjustice putting Holiday at #9 in their NMF today is a popinjustice.

Conan and PopCrushed like this.
  3. This is a bit bland and tinny after the complete stormer that was 'Break Up Song'.

4Roses, lushLuck and Lost In Japan. like this.
  4. I really want to love this but it seems so mediocre to these ears.

5. There’s probably a few Bastille album tracks from 5 years ago that needed to go above it.

Sam, Holly Something, 4Roses and 18 others like this.
  6. It was? I remember the girls always playing the song on their stories

7. Ok I wasn’t completely sold at first but now I’m in love.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  8. Love this article! Especially the bit about surviving having Jess Glynne write them a song. Brilliant.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is a complete groove I can't stop playing it. It's so fantastic they just know how their voices work and what parts suit them better, their minds!

10. It’s instantly likeable, but also a bit forgettable. It’ll be a grower though I’m sure.

11. I remember reading it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it anywhere any more. Maybe I just remembered how much they stanned it and misremembered that as them being offered the track.

12. Very excited to hear this!

13. Yesss!

They're Top 10 on US Itunes (#9) with three Taylor Swift tracks ahead. As it was said it doesn't mean much, but amazing nonetheless!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    shindymindy likes this.
  14. I neeeeed it. Hurry!

15. I already love the original and I know I'll like this too.

16. Ari

Ari

I don’t like making opinions on songs without having several listens and digesting it as it always changes (despised Bounce Back on release and now it’s just timeless)
    However, I see me growing more love for the song each listen, it has strong replay value, not to mention is incredibly catchy and easy to pick up (especially Perrie’s verses)

I’m going to assume they filmed the lyric video 2 weeks ago because that was the first tine they had a chance to film something and wanted something substantial to release today, considering the music video was meant to be filmed in Brazil in March but got cancelled just before lockdown started.

Also the single is currently 9 in the US, highest peak ever was Towers at 4, Breakup Song was 15 and Woman Like Me at #5, hopefully it rises!

17. I like it especially Jade's vocals throughout the track. Leigh-Anne absolutely drowns in that pre-chorus though. I prefer Break Up Song but I can see myself growing to love this one.

18. I need this.

PopCrushed likes this.
  19. It’s fine but I’m not sure I want to listen to it again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.