Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album) | Page 204 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Soirée would be a really cool title, actually. I could see that being real.

JORDAN likes this.
  2. Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  3. The charts in 2020:

Mr.Arroz, Babyface, collxtion and 7 others like this.
  4. It's annoying we'll likely only get the music video as promo but are there other options? Is any TV show on even having musical guests?

5. They saw an edit of the video yesterday. Not sure if that means it could come this Friday as it didn’t seem like it was the final.

6. I saw an interview of theirs earlier where the subject of drive in concerts was discussed, and they all seemed really intrigued by the idea.

I mean, British weather is unpredictable at the best of times, but it would be cool if they did a one off show in this kind of setting, just so they get to finally perform again!

Edit: It appears they've all been cancelled now which is a shame.

7. ADM

ADM

I wish they'd do another one of those Apple Music specials, even without a crowd. Have the 'crowd' on a screen in front of them or something.

That stripped back show was brilliant.

8. I’m sure Jade said, in one of the recent radio interviews, they have some exciting performances planned that are coming up.

I’m guessing it will be for online or a TV show.

9. [​IMG]

Subspace88, aniraz, Pretend and 11 others like this.
  10. Did someone say Puthy?

11. I hate you. I hate this.

Mr.Arroz, POPGASM, sesita and 4 others like this.
  12. I probably missed this and couldn’t see it when looking back through the thread, but just watched the Holiday lyric video and wondered why we didn’t see Jesy in the full length shots - my guess is she couldn’t make that shoot?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  13. She’s leaVInG!

nicetry, Holly Something, Sam and 5 others like this.
  14. While on the subject, definitely don't wanna start anything, but I did notice Jesy, erm, seems the least excited / upbeat in more recent promo and shoots. I may nitpick stuff because she's my favourite and I find myself looking at her more - always thought she was and still is such a fireball. With the risk of sounding 'smile more!', which is not my intent whatsoever, I'm concerned she might not enjoy it very much anymore and I hope it's not an indication of her feeling unwell or unhappy with the band. I imagine they must be exhausted from the promo schedule, even in isolation. Nobody should be expected to always be at 100 all the time, but just wanted to put it out there as someone's who's always watching and keeping up with them. I hope I'm wrong and my message isn't taken in a bad way.

I've been absolutely loving some of the content they've done recently with publications. Seems very engaging and their personalities shine so much.

Felp likes this.
  15. Why do fans constantly misspell her name after a decade? It’s Jesy*

Holly Something likes this.
  16. Oh balls, I don’t really follow them to be honest but no excuse!

17. I have noticed the same for a while. She hasnt been credited in any released songs or registered songs this era. And she seems a bit out of place on the Holiday cover, like the lighting wasnt the same

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Stop picking apart everything Jesy does challenge.

Mr.Arroz, junkos, Crisp X and 17 others like this.
  19. Down to 58 on Spotify. Don't see it recovering to be honest...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.