Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album) | Page 212 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I was a bit "meh" after I heard "Holiday" for the first time, but it has become my favourite Little Mix single since "Black Magic".

2. It means he lost out on money from wasted flights because of the tour being cancelled and that’s somehow everyone else’s fault.

JMRGBY and PopCrushed like this.
  3. Anyway, Holiday isn’t really doing much which is a shame. It’s been sitting just outside the Top 50 for a few days but it’s streams are really dropping off. I hope their team have a proper plan in place.

4. Legend.

5. The plan of releasing a song then music video much later on doesn’t really work these days. I hope the video drops soon.

6. I am so ready for the video to drop now. I haven’t been this in love with a Little Mix single for a long, long time.

GimmeWork likes this.
  7. Ok but the verses and pre-chorus are much better on the MNEK remix. Bopping. Love what he did with the bridge too.

Holly Something likes this.
  8. Out now:

Holly Something, Primrose and sesita like this.
  9. The A Night to Remember sample!

JMRGBY likes this.
  10. Up to 9 on hot hits UK and also the cover

11. The remix isn't good.

12. It’s pretty bad, I couldn’t finish it. The sample over the original sounds out of place and doesn’t flow at all.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  13. I like it more than I did when I heard the preview, but when MNEK teased the remix on Twitter weeks ago, I expected more. It may grow on me though.

MadameX and shindymindy like this.
  14. The remix is awful.

MadameX likes this.
  15. There’s no way they’re using the remix version for the video, right?

16. ADM

ADM

I lay in bed last night like "HOW has this song been out two weeks with no video."

GIRLS.

17. Yeah the remix doesn't work at all.

18. Not Zara not being aware that Think About Us was released in 2018. Truly a non event.

sesita and Superloves like this.
  19. Jesy said the album is coming in a month or two.

sesita likes this.
  20. Maybe they left some background vocals of me in.

Yas queen edge those stans until they realize it’s out already and stream it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.