Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album) | Page 261 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. A lot of people believed Victoria's leg to be an arm.

sjoerd.. likes this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

This must have led to some interesting situations for her

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The album cover is fine.

4. Here's hoping they announce several packages as that seems to be the trend this year to boost sales. Would really love them to release a cassette, Dua's was gorgeous.

MadameX and Superloves like this.
  5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Fine in a 'relax, you all, it's perfectly fine' way or in a 'well.. it's fine I guess' way?

6. [​IMG]

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The former.

TheDangerZone and Mvnl like this.
  8. I love the cover - it looks great as their spotify header now too!

9. Four different CDs / Cassettes / vinyl albums (as bundles! Not sold seperately) with the solo pics would slay and help the chart position.

Jacques, Laurence, Alenko and 12 others like this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Bundles is a very good point. I don't wish any 'your tape sold half of the other girls' on any of them.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  11. Yeah; I'm actually surprised they've never done individual album covers before. If they did that this time they'd probably clinch it to be honest. Even the Bounce Back vinyls (which were a rip off at £20 for one song) sold a fair few thousand copies.

12. The cover is stunning but I would’ve preferred the Holiday single artwork as the cover.

THAT was beautiful!

Daniel L likes this.
  13. I'm sensing a Confetti splatter vinyl on the horizon.

14. Is RCA UK a big format girl? What’s their last big released and what did they offer do we know?

15. I’d love a variant like Britney’s Circus with the bits of gold in, but more colourful.

16. Ugh why drop it the same day as Kylie?

17. Little Mix is probably their most high profile act, alongside Olly Murs and Paloma Faith.

They should be getting a bigger budget than anyone else on the label as they’re the act that will bring the most money in.

18. They were under RCA when they did the Bounce Back vinyls so here’s hoping. I just hope for once they try and push for a big debut and not just longevity.

19. So I will half boo boo the fool myself because I have never seen the full photo (which is awkward as hell but at least I understand where and how her limbs are ddddd) but, having never seen the full photo, the cropped shot on the album cover is rotated and literally no human could be in that position, much less in those heels. So I still stake my claim that it’s a mindfuck and incorrect lol.

Anyway moving on, the ultra HQ of the cover is glorious.

Mvnl likes this.
  20. RMK

RMK

They look amazing on the cover, haven't loved the music as much this era but the art is so good compared to the last two (excluding Glory Days Platinum) I came in this thread just to say something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.