Little Mix - Confetti / No Time For Tears | Page 596 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti / No Time For Tears

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I don’t even think it would be Top 50 without the Christmas songs which is disappointing.

shindymindy likes this.
  2. I wasn't expecting top 20 but thought it could edge into the top 50. The last weekend of November is when Christmas songs really ramp up on streaming but I fully expect it'll hang around for a while before climbing in January.

shindymindy likes this.

3. They should make the merch bundle available to buy

4. Ouch.

5. Watching Gary Barlow on Graham Norton.

Him ever having the nerve to criticise the girls’ vocals is one of those really absurd facts of pop history.

Yes I am still bitter.

6. Was now really the right time to release a new single? They probably should have waited to swoop in for the post-Christmas lull. They’re not gonna get a look in on Spotify for at least month.

Rafa_el, lushLuck, D.Jay and 2 others like this.
  7. Da fuck. I was expecting this to be a Top 10 debut at the very least!

Stopremix likes this.
  8. That's specifically why they released it now, because songs that have been bubbling under over the Christmas period usually have a massive increase at the start of January.

Blue6010, Serg., aniraz and 17 others like this.
  9. It’s a bop, Perrie sounds great!
    The chorus does remind me of Rather Be quite a bit though.
    I wonder whether we’ll get a live performance of this at some point, maybe next year?

Stopremix likes this.
  10. If instead of two Number 1s (kii) we end up with both songs sabotaging each-other...

lushLuck, Rafa_el and chromatica like this.
  11. Maybe it’s not doing that well on Spotify because it’s a bit shit.

12. Yeah, I don’t think that’s it.

13. RMK

RMK

Is it on Top Hits? Weird it would be so low.

14. Spotify was offline for a lot of the day.

RMK likes this.
  15. Because being a bit shit hinders songs from charting well? I think not

P'NutButter likes this.
  16. I know that’s not really how these things work, but I would argue it does kind of matter when a group has 2 singles out at the same time and one is clearly superior the other one is going to get cannibalized.

aux likes this.
  17. Maybe your post only has one like because this opinion is a bit shit!!

18. My post actually has many more legal likes than all of the posts praising the song, but there is massive liker fraud taking place trying to disenfranchise my opinion!

GimmeWork, Mr.Arroz, jawow_ and 19 others like this.
  19. Me when I saw that Spotify are trying to claim this only had 98,993 streams on its first day when I listened it more than that by myself.

GimmeWork, Mr.Arroz, Thais and 19 others like this.
  20. The livestream with giveaways Nathan did tonight was actually quite good. He seems like a lovely guy, clearly he feels very lucky to have a collab with the girls and wants it to do as well as possible.

He mentioned during the livestream that there was a long campaign ahead for the song and asked for all of the fans support, the tactic really seems to be to keep it bubbling under during December and hopefully have a smash in January.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.