Little Mix - Confetti / No Time For Tears | Page 598 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti / No Time For Tears

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Okay, maybe it’s time for me to purchase the album

JasonJay, Txetxu, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  2. Discount + physical singles and vinyls would've given them an easy #1.

3. Yeah, this is a bit frustrating actually.

4. Discount it! Release physicals!

5. Come on! PUSH.

sweetener, shindymindy and PopCrushed like this.
  6. They are all idiots if they lose this Number 1.
    UGH

7. I even just bought it on iTunes now. Really hope they manage it.

Lately and Txetxu like this.
  8. The Now 107! version has gradually started to climb too.. I really hope they can do this somehow.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. Forget the throwaway dance collab and focus on the genuinely brilliant track. Download/stream all versions of 'Sweet Melody'. RCA are doing fuck all to help so the fans have to do extra.

Txetxu likes this.
  10. Ariana still did 10k more this week, it’s not possible without physicals...

11. I would love them to get the number one, but that gap is misleadingly small. It’ll grow tomorrow when streams make up a bigger proportion of sales. They’re way too far behind Ariana on Spotify.

scottdisick94 and Electivirer like this.
  12. Time for Leigh-Anne's mum to do her thing and mercilessly drag RCA into action.

13. It's actually mind-blowing that this is clearly such an organic hit - and yet Spotify just haven't added it to the Today's Top Hits. I get that they wouldn't usually add a song that is only blowing up in one territory to that playlist, but it's so clear that if they gave it a push it'd continue going like wildfire.

A missed opportunity all round

14. RMK

RMK

I'd assume for Spotify it's about where the international streams are, and right now they don't even break the Top 200. They probably also didn't bother pitching songs to playlists like they would, or go the extra mile for international appeal. Pop Injustice for sure.

salmonandmash likes this.
  15. Come the fuck on @RCA. Someone drag their manager these label employees on Twitter to make them notice or something! A cute lil cardsleeve single would be nice, include digital downloads to increase the numbers. Or a remix EP single jewel case including downloads.
    Or both!

But... These won't affect UK charts right?

16. But the big international playlists also have a big UK following, so they lose out on UK streams and get a worse UK chart position as a result of not being on them.

junkos, Lately, PopCrushed and 7 others like this.
  17. Fuck my life, unleash a limited edition 2CD set with the already released remixes and instrumentals and discount in on iTunes!

Runawaywithme, Laurence and Joe. like this.
  18. I matched with a guy from Sony UK a few weeks ago on Tinder, lemme go sort this out we got this Mixers x

19. Ah ok.

Just do it ffs @Whatever label they were on again.

Daniel_O likes this.
  20. Normally I wouldn’t give a shit but this is so irritating...because it’s literally right there. It’s like an itch you can’t quite scratch

sesita, shindymindy and Txetxu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.