Little Mix - Confetti | Page 786 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Considering the video was shot last week, when do we think it's a feasible release date for Confetti (Remix) if they want the video ready to go? How long does it usually take to edit it?

2. It’s bizar to say the least! The Sugababes we’re pretty big in Europe. It’s not like we don’t like a good pop banger.

Waldi likes this.
  3. 2-3 weeks I’d say it takes normally from shooting a video to release from what I’ve seen in the past at least with other artists? That’s not to say we’ll expect it by then but hopefully they announce it soon.

Felp likes this.
  4. I don’t understand why they don’t push in the European market either, of the shows on the LM5 Tour I attended in the UK and in Paris, the fans in France were the best crowd, so loud and knew every word to the songs they sang. At some points in Newcastle it was like crickets Woman’s World.

5. I would say a month in the best case scenario considering their past with video-single releases.

6. I mean, keeping everything crossed, but this is Little Mix. The video probably won't see the light of day this side of Christmas.

Florencia. likes this.
  7. Usually it takes about two weeks from when a music video is shot for it to be edited and ready for release but for Little Mix it seems to be more like two months dd.

Florencia. and Felp like this.
  8. Is... this the artwork?

GimmeWork, V3RYP05H and MadameX like this.
  9. I’m guessing this may have the new version of the song and any other new tracks on it?

Or maybe I’m expecting too much.

10. “New glitter sleeve, orange and pink coloured LP vinyl”

So excited!

michaelhird, TeamSats2012 and MadameX like this.
  11. The Rough Trade site says it contains a "new mix of the title track featuring Saweetie"

GimmeWork, timothy_b, MadameX and 7 others like this.
  12. With all the images they have this is the best they could come up with?! upload_2021-4-7_18-25-25.gif

13. Ah!!!!!

kingbm likes this.
  14. Saweetie is a perfect feature for the title track if it's true.

sesita, GimmeWork, timothy_b and 3 others like this.
  15. Confetti feat. Saweetie? Consider me perched she’s a perfect fit for the song.

16. We’re onto something here...

17. Saweetie reminds me of when her Pretty Little Thing advert would come on at the LM5 Tour and we’d scream the lyrics “bad bitch imma ride the dick all night!” while the mams would look on in horror

1991, V3RYP05H, Up Down Suite and 2 others like this.
  18. I think the cover is decent if it’s what we end up with, it doesn’t seem right to include or remove Jesy from the cover so this does the job well for me.

sesita, neinzedd, michaelhird and 2 others like this.
  19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It being a slipcover or something would be cute but lord they couldn't get another group shot of them as a trio?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.