Little Mix - Confetti | Page 787 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I'm guessing it could be a weird issue where they contractually couldn't use Jesy's likeness but also couldn't feature only the trio either.

2. What images though? The booklet is crap for this album just long exposure lights no images at all in them!

3. Maybe they want the first album cover with them as a 3 to be a completely new studio album? I would agree with them on that part if so, Jesy’s vocals are still rightly so on most of the album it seems.

Jordtayylor, 4Roses, JasonJay and 9 others like this.
  4. It makes no sense to use a trio pic on a foursome album. They did the right thing, and it looks gorg!

Saweetie is my obsession a year now, so happy for them.
    Screaming that Four Of Diamonds had her on a feature first, two years ago.

sesita, GimmeWork, V3RYP05H and 14 others like this.
  5. Well I’m sure there’s plenty of them in the glittery catsuits but I didn’t think if the whole Jesy situation when commenting.

I’m just not a fan of plain artwork without the artist featured. Just makes me think of the whole Girls Aloud album covers drama.

6. Alright but someone photoshop that Confetti wordmark above the girls on the original cover as it should have been all along.

7. Something done quickly[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021 at 10:25 PM
  8. Soooo excited for this RSD Confetti vinyl. Definitely cheered up my Wednesday but can’t hack the stress of waking up early to go to a store incase they don’t have this.

Vasilios likes this.
  9. RMK

RMK

Saweetie having like eight features lined up this month, woah.

I really felt like Doja would be the perfect fit.

10. I do love Saweetie and she’ll fit good on Confetti but Doja was right there... she would have ate !

11. The label aren't shelling out for Doja on a post-album single.

Riri too - queen has stayed booked since ICY GRL.

12. Saweetie makes total sense and I hope it pays off. I'm not holding my breath for a US hit but I hope some more cute playlisting is on the horizon via the remix.

sesita and superloves like this.
  13. Rent-free

14. They’ve definitely built up a relationship with a few YouTubers over the past couple of years.

15. Seeing Sweet Melody down to #4 on their most popular on Spotify already because RCA don't push them to international playlists like Syco used to makes me sad.

Island, GimmeWork, RMK and 13 others like this.
  16. I’m surprised to see people not liking the cover for “Confetti” when “Sweet Melody” did the same thing and I don’t recall seeing people hate it’s cover. It’s just a bit of post-album cohesion, shame they didn’t start with the first single.

17. The “Holiday” cover is still an absolute serve. Like ridiculously good.

18. When was the moment you realised that Little Mix were massive?

mine was when they performed Power at the Capital Summertime Ball 2017. The dark sky, the outfits, the runway walk during Stormzys verse, Jesys never ending belt. - it just felt like a “moment”

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021 at 5:12 PM
    sweetener and shindymindy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.