Little Mix - Confetti | Page 925 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do we know the numbers separating 1 and 2 yet? Imagine seeing Little mix get a second number one this year. Their labels should throw out all the versions they can this week to get those numbers up...its so exciting being a LM fan aaaa

2. Defeat the evil, girls.

Serg., Runawaywithme, Dijah. and 10 others like this.
  3. Chuck an extended mix up!

4. Extended Mix
    Physical Mixes CD
    New lyrics video
    David Guetta's full frontal dance with lyrics video.

nbtsa, GimmeWork, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  5. Sold

6. This fully deserves #1, especially over Bad Habits.
    I’ve been obsessed with it since it came out, and it’s been such an organic hit for them.

shindymindy and Txetxu like this.
  7. 2 #1s back to back would be such a win for them, especially after what's probably been a tough couple of months.

Heartbreak Anthem really is such a bop. I'm obsessed with it at the minute.

8. Little Mix = Queens of the GP and organic hits

9. Aren't you forgetting this smash in between them?

10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

And the Nathan song, but hey.. the sentiment is nice

GimmeWork likes this.
  11. Yeah sorry brain fart, I suppose 'within close proximity of each other' would have made more sense!

Mvnl likes this.
  12. How likely is it that it could snatch the top spot over the next couple of weeks?

13. Realistically: zero.

In my little gay fantasies: LET’S MAKE THIS HAPPEN MIXERS.

14. I have come such a long way from when I joined the forum thinking I was straight.

15. Heartbreak Anthem & Kiss My Uh-Oh coming for Ed's nonexistent scalp

aux and shindymindy like this.
  16. Quick reminder to whoever goes to the clubs this weekend to film Sweet Melody's, Confetti's and Heartbreak Anthem's first times being played there. Thank you.

17. I asked in Jade’s club the other day the night it opened and they didn’t have them downloaded to play…

18. What! I thought it would be a mandatory requirement of employment for her own club lol. And why not? You would have thought DJ's would have had the time to get new music loaded and prepped for reopening...

Anyway, It's good to see that Heartbreak Anthem is still number 1 on both David's and Galantis' popular lists on Spotify. I assume this means there are more people outside the listening to it now.

shindymindy and Primrose like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.