Little Mix - Confetti | Page 928 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Confetti

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yeah you’re right. I knew I was missing something after my post went thru. I think she also does the second half of the second chorus after Perrie. We’ll see how it goes in the video.

Mvnl likes this.
  2. I love it, much much more than Heartbreak Anthem. It doesn’t sound like an Anne-Marie song as it’s so heavily Little Mix-d but I’m not that knowledgeable with her I only know her song with Clean Bandit. It’s a great song and has me excited for the next little mix album!

3. Yeah me like a lot! I love their output this year. No demise in Mixers land.

thequinntessential likes this.
  4. So is it now official that Leigh-Anne is officially the pre-chorus girl? She has been for 10 years.
    I only wondered how this status would change as a threesome.

BritPopLover likes this.
  5. Too much Anne-Marie.

6. I swear down I have no clue who’s singing what

7. Kiss My is pretty basic, but the girls save it with their vocals/charisma. The lyrics are trash though.

8. It's fun. It's probably my least favorite of the collab singles this era, but I'll get some mileage out of it.

9. Ok I had a full dance party alone in my apartment with this on repeat, so it in fact, SLAPS

10. This is another Platinum smash, at the very least. That fucking neat beat is crushing my skull this morning on my ride to work.

thequinntessential likes this.
  11. It’s fun!

12. I like it, but it does sound a bit regressive for them. It’s very Get Weird / Glory Days.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. LM take over.

Overdose, Laurence and shindymindy like this.
  14. They could get two songs in the top 5 if the Anne-Marie song smashes out of the gate which it should!!

Holly Something likes this.
  15. It’s a massive bop but the mixing is a sin. It’s so compressed and loud that you can’t even differentiate who’s singing.

sesita, kingbm, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  16. I want a performance.

17. On first listen yesterday I just thought Leigh was doing both pre-choruses but now listening through headphones I’m pretty sure the second one goes Leigh first line, Anne-Marie second and then Jade third. We need the video!

18. When is the music video out?

19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

This not even being on my release radar while a solo Anne-Marie album track is is just rude?

Dijah. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.