Little Mix - DNA (Album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - DNA (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hitori, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

They should've used more than pink and blue.

2. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

Jade still looks really uncomfortable, which kills it for me. She almost looks as if she's smelled something awful.

3. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I can imagine it standing out in the CD stores with its bright colors.

4. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

Wait I thought this was the cover...

[​IMG]

5. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

i hope its the first good quality one that was posted, the second just looks like someones overly edited tumblr version

6. Hitori

Hitori Guest

That one looked like it came off from some Little Mix fan site on Tumblr.

7. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

The two with the pink backgrounds look really... odd on the cover. Bottom-right Mix especially.

8. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

I don't like it.

9. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Leigh-Anne could've had a green background, and Jade a yellow one.

10. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

Hmm they're the same?

11. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

Are we 100% sure that's the album cover and not the single cover? I'd prefer the second...it's not bad as artwork goes, but they could do a lot better. The colour scheme only increases my worries that they're being turned into the group version of Cher Lloyd.

12. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

*Double post removed*

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  13. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

Leigh-Anne completely steals it.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Nice. Only thing I don't really like is Leigh-Ann's elbow disappearing in Jesy's hair.

15. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

Why is Jade the only one not looking dead straight at the camera? Its like they needed to get that little Heart on there in full force!

16. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

Only thing that's bugging me is that they haven't got the logos on the cover.

17. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

All these artworks of Wings and DNA make me realise how good the Cannonball cover is! What the hell did they do to Jade? It's simply unforgivable. Perrie turns out to be the best looking one. You can tell by their hair that this picture was taken ages ago, I sincerely hope this is just for the single, or in fact, I hope it's just a complete joke. An album with a cover like that will surely put me off.

And yes it's missing their personal icons.

18. Re: Little Mix - DNA (Debut Album)

I thought the artwork looked all right on first glance but the more I look at it the less I like it. I'm not a huge fan of the colour scheme, usually I think Jade is stunning but she looks odd compared to the others and not in a good way (the funny angle, and her uncomfortable and vaguely disgusted expression), and I second the complaint that they haven't used their icons anywhere. I kind of hope the reports are confused and it's just for the single.

I'm very excited to hear the album, though, which is the most important thing!

19. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Something like the Cannonball cover, where they are photographed together, could have also worked as an album cover.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.