Little Mix - DNA (Single) | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - DNA (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jo9879, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Just watched it again, it actually started to sound very off from the middle 8, someone was clearly singing in a different key in the last chorus.

2. Amazing Jesyface is amazing. What is with iTunes today, this has been in a different part of the top 10 every time I've looked, thought it had settled nicely at 2 but now I'm getting 4?

3. I enjoyed the performance.

You could tell they were nervous but it was by far the best performance they've done in terms of staging and choreography. The vocals were unfortunately quite off at times but it was never terrible. I was impressed by their stage presence, blows everyone out the water this year.

4. Well when you've got Rylan and Christopher you'd hope they would. Love the song and thought the performance was good.

5. I wouldn't go as far as that, but it's an album track at best. They are being let down by average material which is a shame, as they have likeability and singing talent in buckets. Syco once again are guilty of poor A&R. I don't think anyone who works there actually likes music.

6. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Whenever I watch Little Mix perform I just see a long successful career ahead of them, like it doesn't matter if the music is terrible, they are here for the long haul.

7. It might be a unpopular opinion but I do think that Little Mix will be the girl band to break the US not The Saturdays, they just give off that vibe to me and with Perrie dating Zayn, I presume they've already got quite a few who know of the band there.

8. TJ

TJ

I think Little Mix will have the 1D style success, The Saturdays similar to The Wanted's success (but probably less).

Anyway, they were great last night! The choreography was slick, tight and sharp, vocals weren't bad and I loved the staging. They really do have so much presence when on stage and they really went for it.

9. This song has finally clicked with me. I still think the DNA metaphor is a little too laboured in the song, but it definitely has that epic E.T quality that others have pointed out. Easily surpasses 'Wings' for me (it was dire).

10. Impressive performance on X Factor. They rocked it.

11. brave2012

brave2012 Guest

That was a sensational X Factor performance

Come on girls beat Bruno Mars to number 1!!!

12. Are they still behind Bruno Mars? Thought they would have beaten him by now.

13. I don't think they will...and apparently 1D are #3 combined......

This proves x factor performances aren't enough.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  14. I've decided, Jade is my favourite member.

I can't wait to have this album in my hands.

15. Well, I have to say I thought they really turned it out for XFactor. The energy was a great and on the whole the vocals were strong. They are really working hard for it, which I appreciate. Im not sure DNA is a patch on Wings.but its got a decent hook.

I really think there is an awful lot of potential for this lot, I could really see the US lapping them up.

16. They are holding a ustream where you can listen to the album in full starting now.
    Also, DNA is at 9.8 on Live pop bars! One Direction at number 3 are at 7.5.

17. One Direction will be higher than that as they have another version of the song at #26.

On another note, "Wings" will probably re-enter Top 40 this week.

18. And Little Mix's Dna EP is in the top 10 on the album chart, hopefully that'll push it up to number 1.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.