Little Mix - Get Weird (Album) + Singles | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Get Weird (Album) + Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by thewaythatwetalk, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Shouldn't be too far off so thought it was safe to open a new thread instead of dragging the 'Salute' one back up again.

Huge fan so very excited about this.

Did a little search on ASCAP and found these titles:

Break Your Heart
    Written by: Kyle Coleman/David Delazyn/Christopher Dotson/Chaz William

Dominate You
    Written by: Kyle Coleman/Christopher Dotson/Michaela Shiloh

Fire In The Sky
    Written by: Kyle Coleman/Christopher Dotson/Jordan Suecof

Fux Wit That
    Written by: Kyle Coleman/Christopher Dotson/Ronald Ferebee/Michaela Shiloh

Goodbye
    Written by: Kyle Coleman/Christopher Dotson/Michaela Shiloh/Jordan Suecof

Like A Drum
    Written by: Kyle Coleman/Christopher Dotson/Kevin McCall

Living Life (alt. names: Livin' Life, Don't Call Me Baby, We Own The Night
    Written by: Perrie Edwards/Uzoechi Emenike/Iain James/Jesy Nelson/Leigh Anne Pinnock/Jade Thirlwall

Mr. Wrong
    Written by: Fred Ball/Iain James

Nightmare
    Written by: Kyle Coleman/Christopher Dotson/Michaela Shiloh/Maurice Wade

Tap Out
    Written by: Dayve Brown/Kyle Coleman/Christopher Dotson/Jordan Suecof

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

"Don't Call Me Maybe"?! Amazing!!

3. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

"Fux Wit That"? Oh dear.

4. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Oops, my mistake. It's actually 'Don't Call Me Baby'. I'm obviously too much of a closet Carly fan!

5. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Fux With That made me laugh. I hope it makes the album.

6. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

A lot of those titles are from the first era I believe!

So far the girls have worked with Jessie J (don't think anything happened out of it), Becky Hill, MNEK & Jess Glynne. Hope it's a good one.

7. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Won't top this:

[video=youtube;Tn-qE-h7s84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn-qE-h7s84[/video]

8. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Yeah, I'm not feeling that one bit. The other track titles are fine though. Hopefully that's one of the leftovers from the first album.

A partial list of producers that's been compiled at DS over the summer, based on various studio tweets:
    Bless Beats
    MNEK
    Nathan Duvall
    Pretty Boi Quis & Troy Boi
    The Arcade
    The Invisible Men
    TMS

Co-writers:
    Becky Hill
    Chelcee Grimes
    Jessie J
    Jess Glynne
    J. Hart
    Jin Jin
    Meaghan Cottone
    Nicola Roberts

Anyone else?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  9. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

They also were in the studio with Bless Beats (who discovered Jess Glynne) and Jin Jin.

To think that we will get to hear the single in the next three weeks, very exciting.

10. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Thanks, added to the list.

We don't know exactly when the single's coming out, do we? (Edit: ah, I see they're performing on the premiere of the ITV Sunday Night at the London Palladium series on Sept. 14. They better not be rehashing Salute.) No sign of them shooting the video yet, but they seem a bit more hush hush this era. Their Twitter manager has been heavily hinting that stuff is coming soon all week. It's getting annoying.

11. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

True, but they shot the video for Move in mid-October or something like that despite the fact it got premiered on radio in September, it was put up on Youtube a week before the release, so that doesn't really mean anything.
    But I think we will definitely get something soon as they are most likely gonna go for a mid-November release again.

For some reason it feels like it's way too early for this new single, I hope they won't struggle to establish this new era.

12. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Those tracks were registered for the Salute sessions. Not for the 3rd album.

13. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Is there any solid information to warrant this thread being open? Nonetheless, I'm excited for new material, mostly because I have no idea which direction they'll take sonically.

14. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Yeah so it was confirmed via Twitter a lead single hasn't even been picked yet. God knows what's going to happen.

15. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

I think Quarter 4 is out of the question now unfortunately. I am so ready though. I've set the bar at Chemistry.

16. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

Considering the potential they have, I'd much rather they wait until they have an amazing album rather than rush release it. I just hope they release it whenever it's ready, rather than waiting until this time next year for the sake of an X Factor performance and Christmas sales.

17. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

I imagine now they'll launch late Q1/early Q2 2015 with a re-release in Q4.

18. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

I think they should release a lead single in time for the semi-finals of The X Factor and then release a follow up followed by the album in February/March. If they release in America this time round - I hope the label sends the damn single to radio before the release of the album!

19. Re: Little Mix - 3rd Studio Album

It would probably be wise for them just to wait until early next year. Q4 this year is very competitive, especially in the UK market with all of the annual X Factor crew releasing new singles and albums. My fear for Little Mix is that they could get swallowed up in it all. And plus, it definitely seemed that they weren't in love with the idea of rushing an album for this year when they said that they were only given 3 weeks to work on it.

Maybe they stressed that they wanted more time and wanted to wait until next year to bring it out? I don't think they need to rely on XF promo for success. There are many other ways they can get good promotion. They could even release the lead single as the official Comic Relief song or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.