Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition | Page 1178 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 24, 2016.

1. Is your love enough at number 4 on NMF

Felp and meeks like this.
  2. When the final chorus was coming up in If I Get My Way, I was getting ready for Perrie to blow... to my surprise, Leigh Anne came throoooougggghhhhh instead! Queen.

Holly Something likes this.
  3. honestly it’s not even been out 15 minutes and @Joe. is at it

Is Your Love Enough is a BOP.

Attached Files:

Jacques, Lately, Felp and 1 other person like this.
  4. The second is Rita Ora promo which if the rest of you haven’t seen is now discounted to an affordable price, and would make a wonderful UK #1.

Mr.Arroz, Bslg17, Rem and 7 others like this.
  5. Wow the bottle of wine I enjoyed before watching this documentary alone was not a good idea I am in TEARS I love them

Holly Something likes this.
  6. I’m honestly done with you.

7. Wait, does this mean you haven't already bought Anywhere, a song you love by an artist you now stan for?

It's 59p, I think that's the least you can do for Rita after the years of abuse you've given her on Twitter.

Bobbyrae, Felp, DangerousHun and 2 others like this.
  8. They'd be stupid not to release a video for Your Love Is Enough and to perform it at the X Factor Final.

BritPopLover likes this.
  9. The part where Jade starts crying wow um free Jade

10. I'm never complaining about them again

Felp likes this.
  11. I can’t believe I exposed myself like this.

Robsolete likes this.
  12. Please do.

13. Please complain about them or please never complain about them? Be specific

14. Now the only thing left for you to expose is the iTunes receipt from your Anywhere purchase!

Mr.Arroz, Rem, Fantasy and 8 others like this.
  15. But we need the audience to...buy the single

16. Is Your Love Enough? > Dear Lover > If I Get My Way

They're all various degrees of cute though, so I'll use. IYLE actually tugs a bit - the little added flourishes in the production on the second bridge are a particular highlight.

Now y'all, do your London dates this weekend, and take a nice, long break. You've more than earned it.

Holly Something and Joe. like this.
  17. Whoo, Is Your Love Enough? is definitely a HIT even on first listen.

meeks and Holly Something like this.
  18. Here for the Latin remix featuring CNCO to get them that Latin America hit. Es Tu Amor Suficiente? #googletranslate teas

meeks, sesita, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Documentary was nice. There were some peeves, like Jade & Leigh being the only ones doing camera interviews while the others mostly provided 'voice-overs', them suddenly being in the Netherlands again after the Denmark bit and such.. Plus it all feels slightly sugarcoated.. this is still a brand they're selling so I get they're not gonna throw out any dirt on each other but I'd have liked things to just be a little bit rawer.. But from what they showed and told it seems like we're good for LM5 which I'm totally ready for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.