Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition | Page 1236 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 24, 2016.

1. It’s pretty high up on Hot Hits UK, it was only lower the past month because of Christmas songs taking up room. Even now apparently some older songs have risen past them due to “Best of 2017” playlists and such. In the new year it could probably go Top 50 and it still wouldn’t surprise me if they push it with no actual promo, just radio and a music video.

Sunny B and Felp like this.
  2. I'm still pissed about this.

GimmeWork, Island and motorbike like this.
  3. While I'm always up for more content, there's really something to be said for giving the public a little break... it would be virtually the 10th single in a row since Black Magic. It's going to be harder to hype the LM5 lead if they blur the eras together for the sake of a bit of extra streaming coin. I suppose its behavior suggests another solid hit, but not a breakout #1 or anything, especially with zero promo yet again. Penny wise, pound foolish?

It's possible Spotify is just doing Sony a favor keeping it on the playlist through the holiday sales period, and we'll see it disappear in the new year.

Oups, Txetxu and motorbike like this.
  4. Yeah I'd love a video but I'm curious to see what a 6 month break does to them hype wise.

Oups and Deleted member 14291 like this.
  5. I’m not saying it’s smart but I do think they filmed a video and I’d be surprised if they didn’t release it.

6. I think they shot it too...

Joanie likes this.
  7. Could they not have just gone in one post?

8. I want Twitter to start charging for Fan Accounts.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. So for the Brits next year they will likely only get one nomination for Best Group I reckon ? I would have said for Best Video as well but think they might just miss out on getting a nomination for that one.

10. Let me buy a few copies and help talent win x

Florencia. likes this.
  11. No but I am quite eager for their take over of 2018 to begin. Give me a new setlist at the upcoming gigs and a big Summer single and I'll be happy for the first half of the year.

motorbike likes this.
  12. I'm thinking British Single and British Group at the BRIT's.

13. They're comfortably in the Best Single category too.

14. Best Single for what Touch ?

15. Touch deserves every award. Best Single, Best Video, Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, Best Country Song, Best Audio Book.

16. Best corset too.

Rem, Jacques, Island and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.