Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition | Page 1237 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 24, 2016.

1. Yep.

2. Touch - Acoustic is so gorgeous isn't it? It makes me feel Christmassy.

3. They're still so hungry for domination it's not even funny, they're never satisfied with their success and I love it.

Florencia., shindymindy and MadameX like this.
  4. Honestly the ‘will they make it in America’ every album cycle is so exhausting. It’s just not going to suddenly happen 5 albums in. They’re massive in the UK and are doing well enough in lots of other decent music markets around the world so they should just focus on those that have already embraced them.

2014, Mr.Arroz, Jacques and 10 others like this.
  5. I tried to be optimistic and interpret it as other territorries, let's see...

Florencia. and Oups like this.
  6. I'm Perrie choosing 'laughter'.

I don't understand them. You just know that when they say 'worldwide', they're thinking of the US. They and their teams were saying the exact same thing last year and then they thought their couple of months and half arsed campaign there were enough to crack the US... If that's what you want, do it properly at least.

If they're not yet satisfied with their success and want 'world domination', they should get a giant hit (they won't) or just focus on other territories. They haven't visited new places or toured the countries they did with Get Weird this year, it's a shame.

7. They need to milk their connections and get Scooter Braun to manage them in the US.

meeks likes this.
  8. If the US was gonna happen, it would've happened. The US have heard them do literally every kind of song at this point, from Wings to Move to Salute to Black Magic to SOTME to Touch to Reggaeton Lento. They have a fan base there, sure, so cater to them and stop trying to pull in a crowd that doesn't wanna know.

LegoLand2.0 likes this.
  9. ddddd at Ollie saying his part like he had a different kind of domination in mind.

SMG, Jacques, Felp and 3 others like this.
  10. I think maybe if One Direction hadn't been such a worldwide phenomenon then Little Mix wouldn't be so arsed about US success. Syco with their post-1D groups, including Little Mix, have wanted to capture that same impact so the girls probably felt the inferior act especially in the early years when their singles were not getting within the Billboard top 40 let alone top 10. But when it comes to TALENT and performance ability, Little Mix have it as a group where as 1D were slightly lacking. If America doesn't want them it's America's loss.

Robin likes this.
  11. If they want any sort of success in America - they need to get a new team.

Otherwise, forget it because their current team is the pits.

Their UK management/PR - I can't really fault them right now.

Florencia. and Felp like this.
  12. Why does Louis Tomlinson sound like he’s threatening us when he says “album”?

echoamelie, 2014, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  13. Power being played at London fireworks and broadcast to millions - what legends!

2014, Bobbyrae, LegoLand2.0 and 10 others like this.
  14. Completely agree. This is my only opinion on this topic.

Florencia. likes this.
  15. I mean success in America would be great, but a part of me loves the fact that they're such huge forces in the UK and yet make minor impact on the charts in the US. Some of the best girl groups in the past had the same fate (Girls Aloud, Sugababes etc.)

Subspace88 likes this.
  16. If they expanded on their already successful fan bases across Europe, Asia and Oceania in 2018, they really could become a global force this year.

Please God, someone send them to South America this year too!!!

17. I really don’t mind much about their success in America as long as I can still buy their music and support them. But of course, seeing them live would be nice too.

lushLuck likes this.

18. She looks so cute.

michaelhird, 2014, MrJames and 3 others like this.
  19. This era has truly solidified them as the UK's Sweethearts.

Lately, Florencia. and Joe. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.