Little Mix - Holiday + 6th Album | Page 162 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Holiday + 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Normani was third. Nicole Scherzinger won DWTS on her season ten years ago.

2. Oh I remember her winning, I was wrong. Regardless - she did it while in the group!

3. Where Fifth Harmony were at the time are where Little Mix are now are two completely different things/places.

aniraz, shindymindy, Dijah. and 6 others like this.
  4. She came third sis.

5. It’s been addressed sis

6. Yeah, the situations don’t feel comparable. Fifth Harmony had a few hit singles, and not much more, while on the verge of a breakup and recovering from the announcement of their most famous member leaving. Little Mix are one of the biggest acts in the UK, and easily the world’s most popular English-language girl group.

7. Is strictly come dancing even happening this year? How can it even go ahead?

8. I mean, if it helps the UK fall even more in love with her and the girls, I say go for it!

9. I guess no one knows what things will be like in three months time so I’d imagine they’re still having to prepare regardless if it is or isn’t happening. I guess when you think of how things were three months ago compared to now, I would say it isn’t a definite no at the moment.

10. Not sure if this has been posted before

11. Well let’s drink to that.

Sam, Rem, Serg. and 22 others like this.
  12. Strictly isn't really like other reality shows though, in the sense that it isn't seen as desperate or a come down to take part. They had an actual Spice Girl at one point, so it's definitely transcended that stigma.

Having said that, the last couple of line-ups have been awful. I think they've realised over the last few years that they no longer need to spend money on big names in order to secure ratings, so I doubt they'd shell out for a member of Little Mix.

13. [​IMG]

Sam, Serg., Mvnl and 14 others like this.
  14. I may get dragged for this but I still play Cannonball like 10 times in a row once every few months.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    Mvnl, Overdose and LilioDiLalo like this.
  15. I don't think I've played Cannonball more than 10 times in total.

OspreyQueen, Sam, Mr.Arroz and 14 others like this.
  16. The girl’s utter disgust towards Cannonball is a bit of a kii.

OspreyQueen, Sam, Mvnl and 2 others like this.
  17. It’s abit trash but does get me in the gut for some reason. I wish they’d sing it more

Mvnl and LilioDiLalo like this.
  18. I’ve never listened to Cannonball in full...and I don’t intend on changing that.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  19. Cannonball is fine but it’s just a bit of a drag and such a strange choice for winners single for them.

Florencia. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.