Little Mix - Holiday + 6th Album | Page 163 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Holiday + 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. It did make for a cute fan moment in Paris, at least!

2. Their winner’s single not being Don’t Let Go will forever be such a disgusting mistake.

3. I always genuinely forget Cannonball exists.

4. Ok I just rewatched this for the first time in nearly 9 years... goosebumps.

Sam, Andrew.L, Mvnl and 7 others like this.
  5. Speaking of X Factor performances, I had forgotten how the -5/10 camerawork from their Power/Reggaeton Lento remix performance truly does not allow you to see literally anything happening on the stage.

6. absolutely terrible camerawork - I remember at the time thinking that too!

The Touch performance had absolutely shocking camerawork too. I know we’ve seen it since but it was the first time we were going to see that particular dance break.. it looked like it was incredible but we hardly saw it.

Florencia. likes this.
  7. I don't think it's fair to say that America "sleeps on" Little Mix. They've never done a sustained push over there and they weren't releasing the right music when they actually did spend a couple of months in the country. This is all on top of the facts that the US doesn't really like girl groups.

8. Honestly I reckon 'Lately' by Samantha Mumba (by way of girl group Divine) would have been a great winners single by them if it had to be a cover. Or 'Oh Baby I' by Eternal.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Runawaywithme and life_is_good like this.
  9. Cannonball >>>>>>> Word Up!

Neon Green, BSaySo, poploz and 3 others like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Word Up is a great cover though.

11. I will happily die on the "some of you do far too much on Word Up" hill. It's not even close to one of their worst songs. (And no, it's not their worst song either before some of you try to be smart).

12. America having shit taste shocker.

londonrain likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

JMRGBY, Andrew.L, jawow_ and 8 others like this.

14. This has been done well! I imagined Break Up Song working quite well as a potential opener with the notes at the start continuously playing for a bit and building up.

15. Love this! It’d go off with a live band but this seems like a distant dream nowadays.

The girls were the eight most played artist on UK radio in 2019 even with just Bounce Back and Think About Us, which both didn’t do that well.

https://www.officialcharts.com/char...ist-for-the-fourth-time-in-five-years__30031/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    shindymindy and jawow_ like this.
  16. Mvnl likes this.
  17. This doesn't mean they are eighth most played just from those two songs, they're getting loads of airplay in 'classic' stations that still play Touch, Black Magic, Wings etc all the time.

Mvnl and chromatica like this.
  18. Yeah, I know... That's why it's impressive, even in a year in which they didn't release big hits their back catalogue was enough to make them chart high.

19. This is a very interesting watch, had never watched producer reactions so he does some interesting remarks on the songs and vocal production.

I love how ecstatic he is by the end of Monster In Me when the melody goes the way he wanted it to go.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Mvnl, Florencia. and Subspace88 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.