Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 377 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Between tonight and her EMAs look, Jesy is over here serving first lead vocalist of the group teas. I love seeing her get her shine.

PopGaga and JuanJose like this.
  2. Apple Music will have the replay tomorrow.

3. The Cure is just incredible.

I’m hoping the studio version and full on live version of Strip translates better because at the moment I am unsure.

4. Full version of Strip:

5. Amazing

GimmeWork and Florencia. like this.
  6. Strip has the potential to be a true banger. Kinda curious to hear the album version.

GimmeWork and Florencia. like this.
  7. This sounds fire. Definitely a bop!

Totto likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. I am loving this era so far, loving everything they have released, The Cure is a fantastic closing track. Strip sounds very good and like a big moment, like all the quirks of Power but to the 1000.

Although many argue they don't have a strong musical identity, they have developed a very consistent narrative throughout their discography. From the live version, I think Strip summarizes this quite well: the Salute message following empowering songs like Wings, Salute and Woman like me, the Get Weird aspects with the quirks in songs like Move, Hair or Power, and the confidence of the Glory Days. This era seems like that final chapter of Volume I were all the elements explored are tied together.

10. This is incredible. Like, regardless of its success. The mere fact that they studied to write it, are putting so much effort to promote incredible women through it, the lyrics, everything.

Never been proudest as a fan, you can tell why they love this song going by the lyrics and their recent interviews. It's also super different and Jesy's "ta ta tan tan ta ta ta tan tan" after the first chorus is definitely "photograph with no t-shirt on"'s little sister.

This is exactly how you stay true to what the group's about whilst maturing. Once Change Your Life, then Little Me, now, Strip.

11. Anyone have a link to their Q&A after the concert today?

12. They said it will be available for streaming tomorrow.

13. Full performance x

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Wait, how long has this been out?

15. The Shout Out intro was everything. Why are they so fucking talented?

PopGaga, sesita and Florencia. like this.
  16. Right after they performed it so it’s been a couple of hours now.

17. I'm living for the gays living their best life watching Little Mix.

Holly Something and Robert like this.
  18. Was the Q&A part of the stream or was the only for the audience?

19. The concert was great tonight. As much as I love seeing them perform, even on their tours I feel like their vocals have taken a back seat lately and this really reminded me just how talented they are. It was also so refreshing to be at a show where little kids weren’t allowed in. (Even if Ella did get her face in in the end)

phily693, Rem, Crisp X and 20 others like this.
  20. It's so weird to find here so many pages of positive comments!! It looks like a different thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.