Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 418 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Forget You Not really sounds like another song and upon every listen it really annoys me cos I can't put my finger on it.

The final chorus and outro of Monster In Me gives me goosebumps everytime I listen, gimme those Imogen Heap teas for the final 15 seconds.

2. It's Leigh's part that reminds me of another song. The "How come they don't make 'em like you, babe?
    Oh, I never expected, I shouldn't have left it, for real" reminds me so much of another song and I can't place it either.

Holly Something likes this.
  3. Nothing to add that hasn't been said before ("Salute sequel", "trend chasing but still uniquely Little Mix") but that this should've been 10 tracks.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Monster In Me does it for me every time, what a perfect song.

5. Is it Backbeat by Dagny? Or One Last Time by Ariana?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  6. I wasn’t really sold on Woman Like Me but this album is fantastic and it’s been virtually on repeat since this morning. This is certainly their most “mature” output but it doesn’t lose their charm nor does it sound forced for the sake of it. They’re a force to be reckoned with and I’m board for this era.

My top picks:
    Monster In Me
    Forget You Not
    The Cure
    More Than Words
    Wasabi
    Joan of Arc
    Strip
    Think About Us

7. LM5 > Salute > Glory Days > Get Weird > DNA

8. Monster in Me is so beautiful!

PopGaga, echoamelie, Serg. and 2 others like this.
  9. I'd say it's their second best album after Salute.

Salute > LM5 > DNA > Glory Days > Get Weird

JMRGBY likes this.
  10. THIS IS A FORCE:

11. I already see a Wasabi/Sissy That Walk mashup on tour.

GimmeWork, timothy_b, MadameX and 2 others like this.
  12. Only one I’m not sold on is American Boy.

13. Instantly one of their best videos.

Florencia. likes this.
  14. Great video - fun and powerful

15. RMK

RMK

Salute is still their best album easily.

don't @ me

16. We have seen videos similar to this before, we've seen Dove adverts not so far off, but not many are quite so effective.

The slow painting esque shot at the end, the face served throughout, the choice of feature also works so much better than any rent-a-rapper they could've got. It leaves an impact, this will be huge.

timothy_b, michaelhird and Florencia. like this.
  17. WOW love everything about this video so powerful !

18. I was expecting Dove advert based on the little snippet but this is SO MUCH BETTER. The girls are unstoppable.

Music Is Death and michaelhird like this.
  19. Love the fact that they have a face full of makeup on in the makeup-free scenes in the Strip video. Cute and simple video though.

Salami likes this.
  20. I love the message they're spreading and how passionate they're about it, but for me it's in fact very Dove advert. They could have done a lot more with the body paint scenes.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.