Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 528 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They had a horrible 'Power' performance at some Formula 1 event last year with a dead crowd, Perrie's voice sounding completely exhausted, other girls being a bit off and technical issues. It was genuinely the only 'bad' performance I've ever saw from them.

2. I love his positivity!

Felp and Primrose like this.
  3. the thing I don't understand is why does L.Anne insists on recording super difficult notes in the studio and then never doing them live.

97williamsb likes this.
  4. and this is why she's my absolute favourite.

Natalie's Jacket likes this.
  5. That bums me out too. She’s proven that she has the ability to hit them, it’s not studio trickery, but she either gets too nervous live or too winded from dancing and backs off. I’d rather a modified melody that sounds good than a bum high note but still — she gets a lot of epic moments in the studio recordings that are often not delivered live.

6. Now I’m the oldest, yas.

Jacques, Mr.Arroz, Rob and 37 others like this.
  7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Wait, Jade went to pick him up at Heathrow and she didn't get absolutely mobbed?

8. Flopped.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. LM6 canceled.

Serg., Rob, Felp and 3 others like this.
  10. Huh?

11. She was only 45 when Woman Like Me came out

Rem, Serg., papatrick and 15 others like this.
  12. I finally got round to watching their Apple special last night and I truly lost my hair follicles when they started singing the chorus harmonies of 'Shout Out' live and I haven't seen them since. What a show.

13. It' so odd that they haven't announced international tour dates prior to Christmas.

Laurence likes this.
  14. Hopefully they do it after Christmas once i get some Christmas coins

15. That makes me so happy though.

Did 'Think About Us' do anything on Spotify after Norton?

16. I keep wondering what places will be announced and what kind of venues they’ll go for.

They upgraded some of the European & Oceania venues significantly from 2016 and 2017 but they dropped Spain strangely and they’ve yet to add Latin America.

Fingers crossed this is the tour that does It!

17. Can they just release the fucking video for Joan of Arc? This teasing ain't cute, it's annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.