Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 530 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, this is huge!!

Lately likes this.
  2. Lately likes this.
  3. I LITERALLY HAVE CHILLS OMGGGGGG!!!! Just got off work to this, couldn't be happier.

4. OMG!!! They better come to Argentina since they will be in Brazil!!
    If they are only going to be in Brazil, I'll do my best to go

Congrats @Felp and @Bruno Ferreira. !!!! So happy for you and all the Brazilian fans

Stopremix, Primrose, JuanJose and 2 others like this.
  5. Life comes at you fast! Literally my city, show happening 10 minutes away from my house.... I'm so fucking happy.

6. Thank you so much! I hope they do Argentina too, but if they don't you should seriously come! I'm sure it will be one hell of a night!

Florencia. likes this.
  7. Just checked the dates.
    P!nk night seems to be off the table since she's performing on October 5th and the girls have concerts on the 4th and the 6th in the UK(pretty safe to assume they won't be performing on the 3rd either).

So that leaves September 27-29th as the possible dates, with any other latinamerican dates they might be doing before that.

Felp likes this.
  8. I'M SO GLAD THEY'RE GONNA BE ON! CONGRATS TO ALL BRAZIL FANS!
    Now, please, please do something in the U.S. queens.

Lately likes this.
  9. It's absolutely crazy they never came, even though the demand is huge. We better prepare to elbow our way for tickets.

Florencia. and Lately like this.
  10. Are the headliners for these days determined? God I wish they would be the main act so we'd get a 2 hour show.

11. No, they haven't been announced yet. I could see them headlining the Pop day. I mean Pink is headlining the 2nd Pop day and I would say the girls are definitely bigger than her at the moment.

http://rockinrio.com/rio/en/line-up?filter=stage_palco-mundo

12. Posted? I LIVE.

13. Latin American dates before European ones? Excuse me we have stanned since Get Weird and I deserve another tour to watch them too!

14. We have a regional hit that's a cover of Case Closed, a deluxe track from the debut album. Win.

15. Florencia., Lately and Felp like this.
  16. The full reaction interview

Rem, Subspace88, Serg. and 8 others like this.
  17. I would have loved to have heard them sing I'm With You on X Factor.

Mvnl and meeks like this.

18. God, I just love them. Jesy and Jade are hilarious.

Rem, Subspace88, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  19. Playing Rock In Rio also means we'll get a semi-professional recording of the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.