Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 585 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Same. I think this might be my favorite remix though.

2. "rent-a-rapper" when most of Ty's material is R&B centric, the ignorance has jumped out.

sesita, junglefish, Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  3. Yeah let’s retire that term please?

4. Bit of a fail there not getting the song on New Music Friday.

5. Not on New Music Friday, spelling Ty Dolla $ign wrong on that cover art...get it together production!

PopGaga likes this.
  6. They left that do you think bout vocodered vocal in the new version:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  7. It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but it's definitely a bit of an oops moment for Spotify or the label or whoever messed up when they're on New Music Friday Japan and Australia etc.

londonrain and Felp like this.
  8. To make it worse, after they finally got it right with the volume on LM5, the remix is considerably lower than the other songs on the platform. I played it on Spotify and American Boy played right after, the latter was much louder than the former. This is such a stupid thing, it always makes the song pale in comparison to others when people listen it in the middle of a playlist, besides being annoying.

9. They’re on the first column on Apple Music’s “Hot Songs” section which is...something I guess?

10. I'm creased, beyond sloppy. How difficult is it as a graphic designer to google a name.

Subspace88 likes this.
  11. Ty is not even really a damn rapper ....

12. What? Is he not?

13. Not really he’s like a Hip Hop singer if that makes sense .

Felp likes this.
  14. He started as one and hip-hop elements are still all over his music, but he's mostly singing nowadays.

Subspace88 and Felp like this.
  15. Ahh, now I remember. I listened to that album.

That cover though. Island Tycoon realness.

Crisp X likes this.
  16. New Music Friday may add it later on today. I've seen instances where songs are added a few hours later or the next day should it not have been picked up the first time.

17. Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    londonrain likes this.
  18. It feels like Ty was always meant to be on this, his voice fits so well and I love the little flourishes they've added to this version.

One of their best single releases, imo.

19. Yeah it’s already doing decently on iTunes and airplay. Hopefully it’ll be a top 10 or very least top 15 for them.

shindymindy and -Jay- like this.
  20. Little Mix: “Do you think about us?”
    Spotify: “No”

Carel, joe_alouder, Rem and 33 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.