Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 747 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. The looks are outstanding, now just deliver some choreography in the video ladies

2. By promo you mean the girls going on vacation while their team tweets to stream the song and watch the video on YouTube?

Mr_Matt likes this.
  3. Zero clue. Only saying promo because that's what the excuse is for delaying the tour.

Although it's most likely low ticket sales. Kii.

4. Agree on all of this.

K94 likes this.

5. Remember when LM fans made fun for Fifth Harmony's rescheduled / canceled OZ dates.

6. Except Little Mix's ticket sales were a lot higher than Fifth Harmony's

7. a delay is a delay

8. true, probably even worse than Fifth Harmony considering they were only able to disappoint the 14 fans that bought tickets

9. I imagine they’re hoping Bounce Back (and it’s subsequent promo) will drive up ticket sales in Oz.

Are the Europe dates selling ok? I seen on Twitter Cologne looked worrisome but the rest had sold fairly well.

10. LM still sold out multiple Australian arena shows, something 5H never did.

Tbh the only reason ticket sales are low is because they barely did promo for LM5 except a couple of radio interviews so it was like they never even released the album here.

11. Imagine not wanting to spend money to see Little Mix

12. Did you not see LM5 as a slight switch up? I'm with you in the Salute camp but I definitely felt like their latest stuff was an improvement, especially some of the album tracks.

13. Power on Spotify currently has the streaming video that Bounce Back will be having.

14. What do you mean?

15. 325F2306-54C8-463D-9D99-A78E09284466.jpeg
    The little videos that play on spotify when you’re playing a song, Power is currently showing Bounce Back’s one.

16. Ah, I figured.

It doesn't show on mine.

17. Can’t relate

Robin likes this.
  18. It's showing for me too, but it's just a 10s looped clip.

19. Yeah it’s weird, unless they’re just testing what it would look like before it goes live.

Probably worrying for no reason but I’m so sorry if that sounded patronising by the way because it really wasn’t meant to - I didn’t know what the correct name was for them video things so I thought I’d called it the wrong thing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.