Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 749 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. I'm trying to listen to LM5 again today and most of it still doesn't do anything for me. I desperately need Bounce Back to excite me. I hope the rumours about them just releasing standalone singles is true; I think I'd enjoy that more than a new album, for now.

2. I can see them releasing maybe one more standalone single but surely they're going back to a full album campaign after that.

3. Music video teaser

Rem, Bobbyrae, shindymindy and 13 others like this.
  4. Okay this looks like it's going to be amazing!

shindymindy likes this.
  5. I think if the next couple of singles smash then we'll definitely get an album sooner rather than later.

6. It's out in NZ! I love it. The performances of this are going to be fire. It's ultra short though, and it's clear they're going to have a big dance break but it sounds a bit empty in the actual song, but it's still a bop.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  7. Really disappointed by it, prefer literally every song on LM5.
    Hopefully it will grow on me.

It does sound like it could be a hit, I will say.

8. Where did you hear it?

9. It's out on all services in New Zealand as the poster above me said.

10. The teaser images, teaser video, image and even song are very kpop. I'm surprised it's taken this long for a western act to be so obviously inspired by that.

Salami, Felp and mokitsu like this.
  11. I think it's their most Beyoncé-esque song.

12. It’s a bop!! Quality is trash here, the verses are ace, but the chorus could explode more.

Primrose likes this.
  13. Is this going to be a stand-alone single release that’s tacked on the super-duper deluxe platinum fan edition re-release of LM5 or the lead for a new album?

14. I am shook. This might beat Touch ?????

15. No, it's just a good single so far. The verses are really good, indeed, but the chorus is lacking for it to be perfect, in my opinion, but I'll wait until I've heard it in HQ.

16. Absolutely not.

Vitamin, Rem, sesita and 8 others like this.
  17. At the moment, it's giving me "goes off in the club, but you wouldn't actively go out your way to listen to it in daily life".

18. Hmmm... Very underwhelmed.

The instrumental is very busy throughout the whole song which makes the chorus seem like such a non-event.

It just feels really poorly produced.

mokitsu likes this.
  19. Right it isn't better than Touch I think I just got too excited on the first listen but it's still a bop.

20. I like it a lot. I think it’ll grow on me more when I listen to it in a better setting. It’s not really a “8:30 in the morning sitting at your desk” kind of song. If I heard it out (which I won’t because I live in America) I think it would go off.

stuaw, TheOnlyOne and Dijah. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.