Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 843 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. It won’t load for me - what is it?

Edit: is it Jade’s insta post?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

It is!

3. It is a great post.

4. By the way, the tour starts tomorrow! Do we need another thread for "spoilers" or is it fine using this one?

Florencia. and MadameX like this.
  5. I would make a new one? Just so it’s really clear.

Electivirer likes this.
  6. I just finished the documentary. It was very good, and heartbreaking at times. The poem about Sian had me tearing up - that was so beautiful.

I’m alwaysg and always will be rooting for Jesy. I find her very inspiring and being so open. I’m also very proud of her and the work and effort she put in to love herself again after all that. I’m glad the reaction is good.

Hope it helps a lot of other people and makes the world a better place.

7. Please make a new one. And possibly tag me in it so it doesn't get lost kii.

8. Just finished watching Odd One Out, and had to pause every few minutes while I was watching to cry. Really proud of Jesy, and thankful to her for sharing her journey. Means a lot.

Felp, Runawaywithme and Mvnl like this.

9. More Than Words, yas.

10. Please post the link to the thread in here when it's made if you can!

11. 2014

2014 Moderator

I caught Jesy's documentary yesterday and I've been thinking about it all day. She comes across wonderfully and it really feels like such an important TV moment of the year.

flowersandu, sesita, Laurence and 3 others like this.
  12. I know Dailymail comments do not speak for the world at all but the comments on the Jesy articles now are honestly a complete contrast compared to what's usually posted about her and as lovely as that it is to see, I find it so sad that it's taken her documentary for this to happen.

13. Jesy has reached 6M followers on Instagram and has surpassed Jade as the second most followed since the documentary has aired. She had over 5,6M until last Thursday.

14. Both LM5 and Glory Days re-entered the Top 100 this week, at #86 and #95 respectively.

Rem, Music Is Life, aniraz and 5 others like this.
  15. Long may it continue.
    They should do well when the tour gets here.

16. 6 million 'sellers' in the UK now

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    Robert, motorbike, Robsolete and 7 others like this.
  17. 4 million sellers from a single album? Glory Days really was that bitch.

18. Really hoping I can pick up some tickets a few days before they come to Newcastle. I did that for Glory Days and got seats in like the 5th row for about £40.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.