Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 847 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. I'm going to see them tomorrow night...anyone know what time they're on stage at? Sorry if this has already been asked, but I don't like set lists being spoiled for me so don't want to read the entire thread!

2. 8:30 it was in Amsterdam

Ashling92 likes this.
  3. Ok so I’m just here to announce this is now a stan account.

Saw them tonight and I was so genuinely impressed. I wasn’t sure what to expect, especially cause my friend was the bigger fan.

But the dancing was absolutely incredible?! They danced to almost every song, between that and their singing I was genuinely blown away. They put on such a great show. My only complaint was that it was too short.

My faves were Shout Out To My Ex,
    Touch, No More Sad Songs and Joan of Arc.

Amazing.

4. Some rumours around the web regarding the Charlie’s Angels soundtrack and, if true, they’d be amongst those in it.

5. I was thinking that they’d be perfect for it so I really hope this is true.

6. Inb4 it’s “Bounce Back” and that’s even the song the girls dance to in the movie.

lushLuck and elektroxx like this.
  7. Do you all think this is true?

8. Apparently so.

9. I hope not. Do we really need more flop talent shows?

Ashling92 and OspreyQueen like this.
  10. I for one am super excited to have them on prime time and it could hugely boost their profile.

11. I’m excited for the new content but I doubt the show will do much other than give them free space to perform/promote their own music.

Florencia. likes this.
  12. New Little Mix content every weekend? I’m so here for that!

13. They are not a part of the Charlie's Angels soundtrack.

Felp likes this.
  14. I'm soooo here for this.

15. I don't think a talent show is the best format for them and their personalities, but I'm excited for the weekly? content I guess. It would be cool if this grants them one of those BBC specials though.

16. I think they'll be incredible at this, they know how the whole thing works and will actually give a shit about the contestants.

It'll be good if at the end of each show they perform a track.

17. This is exciting for them! They're at a point in their careers where they can have the liberty to do stuff like this and I really feel like they'll be good mentors. Whether the audience buys their group is another discussion, but I'm all for Telly Mix.

Florencia. likes this.
  18. I just want a Girls Aloud Off The Record / Chasing The Saturdays please

19. We were blessed with Eat In With Little Mix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.