Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 854 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Why, in the last four years, has their management and PR not jumped at this?

Pretty Little Thing has been hugely successful!

2. Their manager preferred the Primark line for kids. A mess.

3. Their collection’s out there. There’s more on each tweet.

4. Oh so to new tour outfit is actually from their collection, now it makes more sense.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  6. The collection looks absolutely sensational (as do the girls in these pictures) and I’m sure it’s going to be a huge success! It’s very fashionable and glossy and I love that the pieces actually represent each of the girls individually. Even by just looking at the collection you could tell who would wear what.

PopGaga, junkos, sweetener and 2 others like this.
  7. Screeched! I have spent far too much, but I had to cop the glitter pocket pants and Jade’s blue dress and some other things dd.

8. Random but my brother and his friend run a video production type of company based in Leeds recording lots of undiscovered talent around the city in bars and clubs.

The production team for Little Mix: The Search joined them the other night to scout for talent which is pretty cool.

I think the people they were scouting for were the types of people who played the guitar, piano, and kind of an indie vibe so it will be interesting to see what types of groups they’re planning to put on the show.

I was under the impression that it would be pure pop groups, but I guess they’re going to go down different avenues so it will be interesting to see what happens!

9. ^I'm really glad to hear that, I've been pushing the idea of them having more of a "musician camp" approach if they ever did a show for years over on their DS thread. Ideally they'd wind up with something where young musicians that want to be grouped and can't find the right fit locally can go on without losing all future credibility, including rappers, rockers, songwriters, etc.

I still wonder how they will square that with the competition bit though. And how will they train people with so many different goals? At least it seems like they have a plan.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  10. Me waiting for my tag since I just spent $700 on some of the collection for my drag, kii.

11. I limited myself to the ‘Power’ hoodie and Perrie’s pink snake print 2-piece. Pretty Little Thing sizing is awful though so we’ll see what gets returned kii.

Wow!! Please tell me you and your friends are still doing something with the Wasabi outfits.

PopCrushed likes this.
  12. Whew.

[​IMG]

Well, it’s no surprise The Cure’s the best one below.

[​IMG]

Also, yess!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  13. Get Tulisa on The Search, please!

14. That pic gave me so many feels that was the best X Factor series ever for me. Cannot believe it was 8 years ago.

shindymindy and Holly Something like this.
  15. Aww, she’s a sweetheart.

GimmeWork, Bslg17, PopGaga and 13 others like this.
  16. Two of us are getting our outfits made for a little project happening - and the girl who got Perrie's outfit is just keeping it for memories. So you'll see Jade's and Jesy's happen for sure.

MadameX likes this.
  17. Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    PopCrushed likes this.
  18. At this point I wouldn’t mind a video for Wasabi with just these shots.

19. wait... what the fuck is this from?

Also, seeing ads all over town with their faces on them was surreal since here in America they’re pretty much unknown.

Felp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.