Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 855 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Not the collection actually being quite good.
    Wait is this a real advert, because it might do bits of Wasabi if so? Or did a fan add the music?

2. It is the real advert

Florencia., Mr.Arroz, acl and 5 others like this.
  3. I’d imagine we’ll be seeing the advert on tv soon.

4. I feel like I'm attacked by Pretty Little Things adverts on TV all the time as it is so it'll be a nice surprise to hear Wasabi on them.

5. I discovered Black Magic only 2 weeks ago and..whew a BOP!
    [​IMG]

6. If that's the one you just discovered, what were you aware of before?

7. I actually never cared much about them, even though i thought that Wings was cute at the time ddd.
    [​IMG]

ElectricPlatypus and Jamie like this.
  8. I didn’t even know Wings was Little Mix for a long time, I thought it was a Glee Original lol.

Conor and Liberty like this.
  9. The fact that they even released a Korean version is iconique tho.

Jamie likes this.
  10. That gif breaks my heart. The potential they had at that point...

V3RYP05H likes this.
  12. Wasabi has jumped to #270 on Itunes UK. Is the ad already running? Do you think they’ll be running it until Christmas maybe?

13. A few nuggets from Bob Lefsetz's interview with Richard Griffiths (head of Modest! Management):

Griffiths also said that he judges the success of their artists by ticket count and per heads of merchandise - which might explain why he hasn't fought harder for Little Mix in other areas which may not serve as a funnel towards those metrics.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  14. Syco's getting closer and closer to completely implode just for thinking they know best based on past glories (which they didn't even know how to handle past their peak) and Simon's ego, it's astonishing to watch.

PopGaga likes this.
  15. This really says it all. Give me top 10s and sold out tours or you're dropped.
    He's an idiot.

16. Actually, what I took away from it is that chart positions are only a means to an end, not the end goal themselves. Also, it's the label which drops artists who aren't profitable, not the management company. As Griffiths points out above, he works for the artists, not the other way around.

17. I misunderstood, I thought it was Simon who said that.

notyourmate likes this.
  18. No worries, I've edited it above to make that clearer.

19. Simon Cowell embodies everything you have to hate about the music/showbiz industry as an artist. Literally zero support or care unless you're making him the big bucks.

Kudos to Little Mix not wanting to sell their souls.

Florencia., Overdose, Rob and 14 others like this.
  20. Screaming at this gif packing so much in its 2 seconds except for bopping.

Overdose and Laurence like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.