Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 858 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. If sounds like it'll sit nicely next to Love Me Like You (Christmas mix) which is exactly what I hoped for.

Electivirer likes this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'd prefer a proper big ballad but I'll take this

3. I'm so excited for new music!

4. Sounds super cute. So excited! Hope they have a music video to go along with it.

5. if this is released on Friday.. plans wouldn’t have changed after all when Jade said a few months back that there would be a new single before the end of the tour!

6. I hope they perform it last date of tour. I mean I won’t be there but perfect opportunity.

7. I’m glad it’s this Friday. I hope they don’t post any more snippets, they have a bad habit of basically revealing the whole song before it’s released.

8. Exciting!!!!

9. Jesy seems very excited about this track!

10. Same.
    But they posted "Jade's snippet" today, so I am kinda thinking they will post three more? One tomorrow, another one on Wednesday and the last one on Thursday...one day for each girl

motorbike likes this.
  11. Maybe but they show each girl signing the card so I’m hoping that was it and it just so happened to be only Jade at the beginning of the song. Probably wishful thinking but we’ll see.

Florencia. likes this.
  12. I loved Jesy's face throughout the video.

13. I think the cover art is so cute!

Bruno Ferreira and Mvnl like this.
  14. I love Little Mix and I love Christmas music so I’m very hopefully about this song! I’m seeing them on Thursday. It’d be great if they performed it then as a preview (but probably won’t).

life_is_good likes this.
  15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah Jesy's 'not feeling it' face was more entertaining before her documentary

16. You're completely right, I'm going to delete my post - that wasn't thoughtful of me at all!

Mvnl and Volumi like this.
  17. To be honest, I think she probably would rather have been at home. I was on the front row in Manchester on Saturday night & she was drinking a nourishment drink and blowing her nose on stage - she’s got a cold, poor love.

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh it wasn't aimed at one particular response, and she can of course still have moments of actually not being into something.. but yeah, it's not the same as before.

PopCrushed and sesita like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.