Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single) | Page 860 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 + Bounce Back (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  2. Okay but we need better songs than Chorus is Missing.

V3RYP05H, MadameX, tylerc904 and 5 others like this.
  3. Back in 2011/2012, I honestly never thought we’d mention a Little Mix sixth album.

Dijah. likes this.
  4. I‘ll take anything similar to LM5, which is still a fantastic album to these ears.

5. I never return to any of their albums anymore, as much as I love the group itself. I just want ... more. LM5 would have made a cute EP, but that's about it.

HolyWater likes this.
  6. I kind of want them to go a bit more pop again, but I don’t think they will.

Their pop songs seem to age the best. Black Magic is their best video on Youtube and has over 620M views already, I thought it’d have stalled by now.

junkos likes this.
  7. Wasabi is sort of going viral again. Here's Jessica Alba, Noah Schnapp (Stranger Things) and Madison Beer doing the challenge.

The song already has 68 million streams on Spotify without any promo ever, which is double the amount of streams Think About Us has.

claire_louise, aniraz, junkos and 7 others like this.
  8. Truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Florencia., junkos and Music Is Life like this.
  9. I love Madison, and I love that she has taste.

10. Wasabi really is one of their absolute best isn’t it? Glad to see that it’s getting the attention that it deserves.

SMG, Laurence, scottdisick94 and 8 others like this.
  11. Wasabi should have been the LM5 lead, period.

claire_louise, SMG, Laurence and 13 others like this.
  12. Could have been the album’s only single, honestly.

CarlysAngel likes this.
  13. Unfortunately this is true. Period’t.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. That was posted on the LM6 thread, but I'm not sure if it's true, I think the account made it up.

15. For some reason I didn’t compute that this was the old thread ddd ignore me.

Felp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.