Little Mix - LM5 The Tour | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 The Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Electivirer, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Seeing Wasabi’s reaction on tour makes me even sadder it couldn’t be a single. It’s probably the greatest reaction a song of theirs has ever had on tour.

timothy_b, TheOnlyOne and Mvnl like this.
  2. Yeah, there's a week between the European and UK so they they can prepare for any changes.

3. Something I only just noticed at the end of the Wasabi performance - Jesy's the only one standing at the end.

Something about that, especially in light of recent months feels so correct.

Alenko, MadameX, timothy_b and 10 others like this.
  4. What a queen. In spite of it all, I hope and think that moments like this are what will be empowering her in her recovery.

5. I heard Wasabi today playing on Turkish radio while I’m out in Turkey in holiday . Get that international hit Girls !

Lapras, Felp and Stopremix like this.
  6. But if it's dependent on the size of the arena, does that mean those of us attending smaller UK venues won't get the full show either? I remember Gaga scaling back the Monster Ball in Nottingham because the set wouldn't fit.

7. The Hydro in Glasgow has just added more seats to all 3 shows, for anyone still looking for tickets.

MadameX, Felp and Stopremix like this.
  8. I know it's been said a million times but watching Wasabi being performed live on tour leaves such a bitter taste that it didn't get the single treatment because of label issues. I hope it becomes part of their tour setlists for years to come.

Blue6010, Felp, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  9. Interesting that he’s now changed this to “been trying to avoid posting because it was such an overwhelming experience.”

Wonder what that implies.

10. From the Wasabi music videoOnly You backdrop.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  11. Big crowd in Milan tonight!

shindymindy likes this.
  12. I knew someone who worked at the arena at the time and the only reason the Monster Ball was scaled back for Nottingham (no catwalk/So Happy I Could Die) was because the catwalk hadn’t arrived from France in time and she only found this out when she arrived at the venue at 6pm so she had to rechoreo all the catwalk pieces onto the main stage in 3 hours!

Alenko, Andrew.L and enhanced CD like this.
  13. Wow I never knew that, thanks for sharing! I think the point still stands though as there have been other examples of smaller venues not being able to accommodate the full shebang. Hoping this won't be the case with LM5 as I was pretty disappointed with the Glory Days show for various reasons.

Jacques likes this.
  14. Aww, Jesy cried during The Cure and Perrie got emotional too

15. :(

16. This is why I disregarded everyone who said The Cure could've been left off the album when it came out.

junkos, timothy_b, Florencia. and 6 others like this.
  17. I feel like this whole tour is going to be such a ‘moment’ for Jesy herself. I know she’s still the same Jesy but the relief she must now feel that she’s got everything out there must be indescribable.

The crowds so far have chanted ‘Jesy’ continuously and I have a feeling that’s going to be a running thing throughout the whole tour now and rightly so.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Aww. I so hope they're sort of happy tears and not 'man I still feel like shit'

Primrose and Subspace88 like this.
  19. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

I'm in bits now

Bruno Ferreira and shindymindy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.