Little Mix - LM5 The Tour | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 The Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Electivirer, Sep 16, 2019.

1. They don't perform it but it's a full interlude with a video to go with. Yesterday night we were all singing along

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Get well soon, production truck!

Jokes aside, this announcement after the emotions last night.. I am worried.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Conan likes this.
  3. Was Vienna sold out? or was not all of the blocks of the arena were released?

Worried... why?

4. I think if anything was amiss with the girls they would have used a more generic excuse for cancelling. A traffic accident is quite specific and could probably be disproved fairly easily if it didn't really happen.

5. I don't get what point she's trying to make?
    She sounds entitled, like, yeah we know it sucks but shit happens.
    Also the people she talked to probably had no idea what was actually going on?

Florencia. and Felp like this.
  6. A mess.
    Sounds like they could post here.

Chris Lala likes this.
  7. More looks from the tour visuals.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

stuaw, SiduousIII, aniraz and 8 others like this.
  8. Heidi is amazing. I’m so obsessed with those looks.

Primrose and Electivirer like this.
  9. Could have been the looks for the Wasabi video.

10. Love the makeup looks for the visuals

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Did she style the Bounce Back video as well?

12. Does anyone else tell themselves as each tour approaches ‘I’m not going to watch spoilers this time’ and then the time comes and you physically can’t stop yourself.. who am I trying to kid. So excited to see them!

13. What time are they on usually? Around 8 pm?

14. Usually with an upcoming concert, I'll take a peak at the setlist, but try my hardest to avoid pictures, footage or audio from the show. I like the unknown element.

15. Usually 20:30.

Some venues might have different times, depending on curfews, but that’s been the usual time.

WoW73 likes this.
  16. Another big crowd tonight in Stuttgart, Germany.

Must feel so amazing for them to be filling these types of venues in Europe.

There’s no way people can justify calling them “local”.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    stuaw, Laurence, Blue6010 and 9 others like this.
  17. Why is The Cure their highest charting song on Itunes UK right now? Is it because of the incident on the show or was it played somewhere?

18. I think it's probably what happened during the concert? It was quite widely reported.

Felp likes this.
  19. TMI

TMI

There have been many good fanmade tour studio demos on youtube over the years and I really hope someone's gonna make an extended Forget You Not version using the tour interlude music.

Primrose likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.