Little Mix - LM5 The Tour | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5 The Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Electivirer, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Leigh cried during The Cure today.

2. I think the song means a lot to them for several reasons and it’s great that they’re letting that show on stage. Just shows how invested they are while performing! Also, I absolutely love Jades Diana Ross inspired hair!!!

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Not sure what those papers said, but I'd probably cry standing on stage watching and singing that

5. Such a shame thinking what could have been, I guess we all need to get over it but it's obvious the singles run would have been The Cure followed by Wasabi.

Diet Pop!, Mvnl, Felp and 1 other person like this.
  6. The venue in Köln is not full, too bad. Support act is cute

7. I think that was the one out of all the European dates that had sold the least amount.

I think the back part of the arena was supposed to be quite empty but the rest full?

I wonder if the fans will pull off their projects tonight. I seen loads on Twitter saying they had loads planned.

WoW73 likes this.
  8. It was all positive press. Just talking about the message of the song and how poignant it must be for Jesy at the moment.

9. Despite being one of the worst selling dates on the European leg, tonight’s show still looks quite decent - crowd wise.

TMI likes this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

I meant the papers the fans were holding up

11. Well, the crowd is a pretty good one, and the girls are giving their best! Great show thus far

Felp and AbCF15 like this.
  12. It was words that fans would use to describe the girls, inspiring, unique, beautiful, kind, intelligent, etc. There has been quite a lot of fan projects at the dates and we’re only at Europe - excited at whats to come.

Mvnl likes this.
  13. Sorry double post. Fans done a rainbow for Secret Love Song tonight.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Wait this wasn't the kind of thing that was part of the actual show?
    That's impressive.

15. I see you @WoW73 with the pink screen.

WoW73 likes this.
  16. That’s amazing!

Please let us know how you found it when it’s done.

17. Oh sorry! I didn't see those.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. That's got to be part of the show, surely?

Mvnl likes this.
  19. This was such a moment! It was planned by some fans. They coordinated transparent papers to put in front of your phone for each block. Also the venue was pretty full once the support act was done... will write more tomorrow, but the girls killed it! Especially Jade and Jesy. I can’t believe that they are still not bigger because they sure as hell perform as if they were on top of the world!

20. Nope.

A bunch of fans printed off colours of trace paper and handed them out before the show.

They planned it for weeks on Twitter.

Bruno Ferreira, Jacques and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.