Little Mix - LM5 | Page 575 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Keep it for your Love Island forums we are here to talk Little Mix

2. I don't see the harm in discussing it seeing as there's literally nothing going on music wise? It's surely better than arguing over whether or not they should use a rap feature (especially when it's too late to do anything about it).

Ari likes this.
  3. Ari

Ari

It's funny to see some of the people liking this are some of the people who begged me to tell them stuff in private messages, but as you do x

4. Ari

Ari

Anywho BRITs are soon and I'm curious to see if they'll top the past 2 years.

5. I wasn’t referencing your post

6. I know, I just don't see the harm in referencing a story about the girls' personal lives. People are interested, even if it's not directly related to the music.

7. While there’s some downtime with the group, I wanted to share that I’ve finally managed to get my husband into them with this album. He bops to Forget You Not, Only You, Think About Us, American Boy & Notice.

8. Okay I’m ready for this era to get back on track!

Primrose likes this.
  9. Touch video part 2 is coming.

Electivirer likes this.
  10. I can’t really hear is it Think About Us shoot? A bit disappointing if so.

11. The caption was Think About Us lyrics but she has changed it now.

londonrain and MadameX like this.
  12. Ready to get 68 teasers and have almost the whole thing before they release it as always.

13. I hate that this can be said about them 1.25 singles into this era....

Runawaywithme, londonrain and MadameX like this.
  14. If she’s teasing the music video do we think it’s coming with the single release? That’s not their usual strategy, but it was filmed quite a bit earlier than usual.

15. What were the lyrics?

16. Did they get the background from google images again?

MadameX and goatface3128 like this.
  17. giphy.com

lushLuck and londonrain like this.
  18. It's not really disappointing to me, kind of exactly what I expected...

19. I'm expecting a more basic Taki Taki kind of video.

20. I feel we're getting more and more videos with the single release these days, particularly for artists that are established. It's harder and harder to push post-album tracks and optimizing for a radio-driven chart peak matters less and less compared to the track being successful at doing overall numbers on streaming platforms.

That would help explain the radio silence so far. Come back with a bang when there's a week without the likes of Ariana or Calvin Harris dropping.

motorbike likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.