Little Mix - LM5 | Page 662 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Second award, Best Group.

2. Have to laugh at Capital forcing Little Mix to promote them but they can't play Think About Us on their stations. I literally cringed when Marvin Humes asked them on the Brits red carpet to talk about their Global Awards performance.

Not to mention their annoying presenters like Roman Kemp. Ugh.

P'NutButter, acl and sweetener like this.
  3. I’m checking in and out of the live feed hoping to catch their performance but this award show is a shambles. It’s agressively boring.

acl, sweetener and MadameX like this.
  4. So their team had them booked for this but couldn't bargain a Think About Us play listing. Okay.

5. No wonder Jesy got so drunk last year having to watch this kind of shambles.

6. This genuinely feels like 12 year olds pretending they’re putting on an awards show for their family in the sitting room and to be honest, I don’t even think it has much as an atmosphere as that.

It’s so dull, disorganised and lifeless. Shocking that it’s associated with Capital whose events are usually better than this.

Give me the Little Mix performance and let’s call this a night.

Rem, sesita, echoamelie and 6 others like this.
  7. Yess Think About Us!

Florencia., shindymindy and timothy_b like this.
  8. This stream is awful. Keeps cutting out for me.

9. Glad they performed Think About Us but they could have at least done the full song. The performances were good but not their best, we still stan.

10. Think About Us translates so well live! A shame they've cut it short again.

sweetener likes this.
  11. Yas at Think About Bops getting that promo. Make it a hit, girls.

12. Unfortunately it's looking like it'll miss the top 20.

13. Jade and Leigh we’re struggling a bit vocally on Women Like Me (understandable after Kilimanjaro) but overall it was ok . The Think About Us peformance was good but I wish they done the full version.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  14. Stop performing Woman Like Me for fucks sake!

15. This week. It’s still climbing.

P'NutButter and Florencia. like this.
  16. Think About Us is epic!!!

Duppe likes this.
  17. The Think About Us performance was better than the Woman Like Me one, but that’s to be expected at this point. I still think it’s going to be a hit for them.

18. Finally a video where I can see most of the Think About Us choreo. Unpopular opinion but I love the latest Woman Like Me performances, they can keep performing it if they do this. Jesy was on fire.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    timothy_b, NFLY, Hybridcookie and 3 others like this.
  19. Those were good performances.

Florencia. likes this.
  20. Yeah I think Jesy in particular done great here also !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.