Little Mix - LM5 | Page 706 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - LM5

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. People who complained about it possibly being named The Storm really played themselves.

londonrain and Joe. like this.
  2. Are they? I thought it was just the video?

3. I’ll always be disappointed that we didn’t get The Cure as a single, I think it might be their best song.

4. Woman Like Me > Monster In Me > Forget You Not > The Cure

A singles run.

Salami, Primrose, Vitamin and 8 others like this.
  5. Woman Like Me
    Strip
    Monster In Me
    Wasabi

That would’ve been my perfect run.

Music Is Life and Blue6010 like this.
  6. Wasabi would have been the Power of the era if they waited and got a good feature on it. The Cure and Monster In Me should have come first as solo singles. Forget You Not as a 5th.

Poor flop album!

7. Throw in Wasabi and this would have been absolutely perfect.

I would have liked to have seen it.gif

4Roses, Primrose, Island and 8 others like this.
  8. I think two ballads would have been overkill, but either Monster in Me or The Cure should definitely have been released. I might even have led the album with it, just to change things up a bit.

bess marvin and Mr.Arroz like this.
  9. listening to The Cure is less exciting than watching a beige paint dry

10. I would’ve loved Monster In Me to get single treatment. It’s been a while since they’ve had a ballad single, I feel the GP is overdue for a reminder ‘wow Little Mix can really SING!’ which always helps shift albums.

11. It's definitely my favourite of the two. In hindsight I would have loved them to start the campaign with Monster In Me around October (perfect for Halloween), then something upbeat for the second single before the album in December.

12. I think Monster In Me and The Cure would have both been fine as singles if they had an upbeat song in the middle. The latter is a midtempo anyway, so it would have worked.

13. I think Wasabi would have been massive. All the plebs and friends I know who aren't stans still play it to death.

14. If I could have chosen, I would have gone for Monster In Me > Wasabi > [album] > Forget You Not. This album has so many potential hits but I'd rather stick with 3 singles than end up with feature after feature.

15. Wasabi would 100% have had a feature if they'd pushed it as a single though.

16. I know people had doubts that Power would work on radio and it did amazing, but the transitions to and from the rock-breakdown in Wasabi are pretty jarring when I’m bopping in the car. I think it was always destined for fan favorite album track status.

17. That's why I would have released it before the album. I wouldn't have been against a feature as it's so short, but I think they would have been at serious risk of ruining a pretty perfect song.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.