Little Mix - One I've Been Missing (Christmas Single) + LM6 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - One I've Been Missing (Christmas Single) + LM6

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. With their tour ending soon, it's clear the girls are finally leaving LM5 and its Syco ties behind. They of course put the first nail in LM5's coming with the Bounce Back release over the summer, and now comes One I've Been Missing, a Christmas single coming out this Friday (Nov 22). We're long due for a new thread, don't you think?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    nooniebao, Rem, aniraz and 9 others like this.
  2. Exciting!

3. Is it?

Rem, headztrong, Lila and 7 others like this.
  4. I've been waiting and asking for a Christmas single for years. Of course the release of it is exciting for me

Rem, scottdisick94, TRAVVV and 9 others like this.
  5. At least they're releasing music!
    [​IMG]

6. Miss Leigh-Anne ensuring her rent and Christmas dinner is paid for every year off the back of royalties. You love to see it.

7. I like the sound of the snippet. Get that Christmas smash, girls.

8. I'm glad they're releasing another new song, but I'm also ready to listen to this once and forget it ever exists.

Santi319 likes this.
  9. Love Me Like You (Christmas Mix) sweetie I'm so sorry.

10. sha la la la

11. Here for it!

*clicks Watch thread*
    [​IMG]

12. I've longed for them to make a Christmas single. Really chuffed right now. Make it a staple!

claire_louise and Florencia. like this.
  13. Given BBC will probably want to be pushing them, I wouldn't be surprised if they performed on Strictly again this year. A cute Christmas bop will suit Strictly's audience a lot more than 'Woman Like Me' did last year. Get that smash, girls.

14. When Jade said back in August they’d still release a single this year do you think this was already planned or did they have something else in mind?

15. Will I forgive them for cancelling the rightly deserved Australian tour? No.

Will I stream the hell out of this new single? Yes.

I'm a clown.

MadameX, AbCF15, Island and 5 others like this.
  16. Christmas singles are not a thing unless your name is Mariah Carey.

#sorrynotsorry

Blayke likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

joe_alouder, nooniebao, Rem and 26 others like this.
  18. Leona making sure she stung Simon Cowell for yearly royalties with an absolute banger just before she flopped is iconic.

19. ???

20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.