Little Mix - One I've Been Missing (Christmas Single) + LM6 | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - One I've Been Missing (Christmas Single) + LM6

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Hopefully it will start getting radio play as it gets nearer to Christmas, too. Even if it's not a big hit this year I can see it gradually becoming a staple over time, a la One More Sleep.

nooniebao and thequinntessential like this.
  2. I wonder for how many albums they signed with RCA...

eggman likes this.
  3. Now that thanksgiving is over I finally listened to this and it’s cute but not sure I see it becoming an annual Christmas smasha.

eggman likes this.
  4. So today they’ll start updating this. I hope we get something big-ish like the video and/or tour dates for different countries at some point, but most of it will probably be little videos...

Primrose and Florencia. like this.
  6. The video for One I’ve Been Missing is coming tomorrow at 8pm BST. Seems to have been filmed on tour, and contains some concert footage! Preview here:

7. Already starting to rise nicely on iTunes. They need to be added to some big Christmas playlists now.

Primrose and Felp like this.

8. Bury him, girls.

JuanJose, Maneck, Blue6010 and 11 others like this.
  9. Yeah I’m a LM fan, but this isn’t going to be an annual Xmas staple.

10. She looks great here

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Serg., nooniebao, timothy_b and 15 others like this.
    Nissl likes this.
  12. This was posted a couple pages back, and I want it to be true but there's still no source I can find on Google News and the initial post is still a South American LM fan account on Twitter.

13. Looks like a tour video by the thumbnail:

14. Jade at the end! Cute video; wished it was more festive.

life_is_good likes this.
  15. The video was clearly done on the cheap with their tour videographer... would of liked a proper video but I still like the song

MadameX and thequinntessential like this.
  16. The video isn’t too bad. I would’ve liked a group scene though, not just the tour bits. Hopefully it’ll do its job and help the song climb though.

17. [​IMG]

18. A video of them having fun by the fire would've been better to be honest. Hair was basic and it's one of their most replay worthy videos.

Subspace88, aniraz, kingbm and 2 others like this.
  19. One I've Been Missing has some good parts but just as the melody is getting good, the next line is super un-melodic / cacophonic.

sesita, Florencia. and Felp like this.
  20. Yeah that's exactly how I feel; the chorus has a great melody but the "to the one I've been missing" lines are very anti-climatic.

Florencia. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.