Little Mix - 'Only You' and Fifth Studio Album | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - 'Only You' and Fifth Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2018.

1. This is a bit tragic, no? I mean SLS ft. Jason DeRulo is just... sad. Get Weird is my least played LM album.

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  2. I think we just appreciate what Get Weird did for them commercially, for a minute, and go back to playing Touch on repeat.

I really want a cohesive album this time around. It annoys me a bit that they throw the ballads in randomly as I want a gym playlist for at least the first half of the album.

londonrain, acl, BritPopLover and 3 others like this.
  3. Love Me Or Leave Me is stunning and doesn’t get enough long x

4. I like the production on Secret Love Song better than Secret Love Song Part 2. I don't care for Jason Derulo's part, but I do think the overall song is better.

motorbike and Florencia. like this.
  5. Get Weird has some fantastic songs, I don't think anyone can deny that. I still regularly play the likes of Hair, Grown, Lightning and Love Me Like You. The ballads are also very strong and consistent. For me the issue is that, as an overall package, it's just that bit too bubblegum/Disneyfied. It felt like a step backwards after the amazing, mature pop sound they created with Salute. But as others have said, it did wonders for them so we can't complain.

6. “I’m gunna do whatever I like
    I’m gunna love whoever I like”

An LGBopT!

7. I wonder how involved Jesy has been in this album. She hasn’t posted about any sessions or hasn’t been seen in any of the others’ posts.

9. Ok, that’s me told lol

londonrain and MadameX like this.
  10. That cackle at the end sounds like Ariana.

11. That's Leigh's laugh.

12. I figured it was one of them but still. :)

Electivirer likes this.
  13. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Sis...

nooniebao, NFLY and LegoLand2.0 like this.
  14. *Inserts Beyonce coughing at Kelly Rowland gif*

15. Lol when I played I thought it was Jesy doing a cover of it.

16. New single snippet guys - quick before it gets taken down!

17. If only.

18. Nn I didn't even listen to it, I'm at work. I just trusted the girl that sent it to me
    The worst part is that even now I can't play it dd

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  19. The new Clean Bandit would have made a great Little Mix lead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.