Little Mix - Summer Hits Tour | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Summer Hits Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lately, Nov 27, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Florencia. likes this.
  2. They are relentless.

3. So will this be a kind of Greatest Hits tour? Or concentrate more on their summer sounding hits?

4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'd love for them to just have a setlist full of random summer hits. Give me my Coco Jamboo and Let's Get Loud girls! But I assume 'the tour just needed a name'. Whether it will lead up to a Greatest Hits will be seen..

KamikazeHeart, LPMA, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  5. This feels...unnecessary? I would've assumed that they would be taking a few months off (Katy Perry tour aside) to write and record and rest in general and then come back end of Q3 like with Shout Out to My Ex. Get money I guess but I hope these girls will at least have some time off to get the break they have definitely earned.

bess marvin likes this.
  6. Scream! These girls just don't stop. Rake in those Christmas ticket-sales, ladies!

We should have a new single by then so that will be exciting.

michaelhird likes this.
  7. Is the Katy tour confirmed?

8. I am fully behind these girls getting as rich as possible but I do hope they at least get a solid few months off somewhere next year.

Holly Something and Florencia. like this.
  9. SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

10. Okay but a Hits Tour? They have so many great singles that I'm excited to see some of them being performed again, like How You Doing

11. It's the fact that the tickets are sale so soon that makes me laugh too. They're just not letting us pause for breath.

12. These are the prices. Ticketmaster showed an option that they were £99 tickets for Aberdeen.

13. Screaming

14. No USA detected. Rude.

Seraphim and Zaacc like this.
  15. The only singles they’ve stopped performing that I’d like back are Love Me Like You and How Ya Doin. They can leave Little Me, Change Your Life, Cannonball and Word Up off the setlist forever.

DiscoRobot and JMRGBY like this.
  16. RJF

RJF

These girls gon die

17. I mean, they are coming to Falkirk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.