Little Mix: The Last Discography Rate (For Now...) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix: The Last Discography Rate (For Now...)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Their part in Wishing On A Star was awesome too

Remorque likes this.
  2. RMK

RMK

Tracks from Between Us may not have charted well, but surely we'll make up for it here.

3. Touch, Sweet Melody, Move, No More Sad Songs...

A top 4. Make it happen, or face the consequences.

4. It won’t be my highest album average but it does have my most 10s!

Remorque likes this.
  5. Ready to give Strip the justice she deserves.

8. Looking forward to this! Gonna prep my spreadsheet to score, just so I can rush the last 1-2 hours before the deadline closes and ask for an extension again.

Remorque likes this.
  9. My body is ready! Count me in

Remorque likes this.
  10. Throwing Break Up Song out there to complete the top 5.

11. Oooooh, yes!

Remorque likes this.
  12. I'm here for this.

Remorque likes this.
  13. My boyfriend isn't a member here (registrations are still closed I believe) but he really wants to do this. I know some rates accept votes from non members, is he able to do this one @RainOnFire?

Laurence, Remorque, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  14. Let me remind myself to do this

Remorque likes this.
  15. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Sure!

Laurence, Remorque, aux and 4 others like this.
  16. OMG these early Perrie vocals are sending me.

Anyway, I know I said "It'll be fun to see how my scores change over time" but I know this song list too well and after one full listen through I feel confident with how I feel about all of these songs. In other words, @RainOnFire you'll probably have my ballot today ddd.

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The funniest thing is that you won't be the first person to send their ballot in ffff

Remorque, aux, Florencia. and 4 others like this.
  18. DNA 7.667 (+0.6) (three 10s, four 6s)
    Salute 8.267 (+0.537) (three 10s, five 7s)
    Get Weird 8.063 (+0.863) (three 10s, two 6s)
    Glory Days 8.167 (+0.611) (three 10s, seven 7s)
    LM5 8.063 (+0.357) (two 10s, one 5)
    Confetti 8.846 (four 10s, one 7)
    Between Us 9.8 (four 10s, one 9)
    Extras 8.2 (two 10s, one 6)

Some random observations:

As would be expected, since they were all new to me at me at time, their first five albums grew on me since then. And clearly, "consistent queens" still applies.

Compared to last rate's scores, the song that got the biggest score increase from me was Only You (+4) followed by Your Love, Think About Us and Cannonball (+3) and the one that suffered the biggest drop was Towers (-2) (but don't worry Tower stans, I still gave it a 7).

I had never heard Une Autre Personne or Dreamin' Together, but I'm glad they were included. Both great discoveries, and I hope they don't do too badly due to (I imagine) a big part of the voters not being familiar with them.

While they have some fantastic ballads (including discography highlights like Secret Love Song and Between Us), I'd say there are a bit too many across their albums, to the point that, looking at their discography as a whole, a lot end up blending together and not really leaving much of an impression. Still, at least they're all competent at worst.

I wouldn't mind at all if half the top 10 was Confetti/Between Us songs, what a fantastic few years it's been for Little Mix since the last rate.

Justice for Bounce Back.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    Remorque, Dijah., GimmeWork and 4 others like this.
  19. Should I give You Gotta Not my 11 again?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.